+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 83 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like you're getting closer @JR03. Hard to pinpoint as they can vary but looks like you could O in tge next few days. CD 7 here and just waiting to get my smep on ☺

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilbub4us For This Useful Post:

JR03  (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    CD12 here, had all the symptoms that I was about to O but now it's all gone again. The wait is so damn frustrating. 28-30+ days of pure torture argh. I haven't been using OPK's the last few months, stopped after about 9 months of testing and MC's.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyG4 For This Useful Post:

angelbaby1111  (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Looks close @JR03 usually a positive is when the control and test line are nearly matching although I've never had a perfect match and still O. I would stick with that 4 am wake up

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyG4 For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MOMB View Post
    I was wondering how you were going - me too!! No smiley faced OPKs in sight & I only have 2 left :S I think I'm CD17/18 and wondering if I'm going to O at all this month. Bit hard to get pregnant if not!

FX a smiley shows up soon!
    And makingbabythree I ovulate day 17-19 with a 31 day cycle.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CcegG For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Are OPKs pretty consistent from one person to the next? This is my first month of using them, here's mine from today, any prediction on when I will O? Hubby is away from Friday - Sunday for work so I told him we're waking up at 4am Friday to DTD before he flies out if I haven't already o'd lolAttachment 81816
    With the eBay cheapie OPKs I never get a line the same or darker than the control. Only ever a lighter line like your pic. Once you get a line of any sort with those you need to DTD straight away and every day for next few days. Don't wait til Friday, it might be too late by then. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    I am seriously freaking out that I'm not actually Oing! CD16 and have been using OPKs since CD10 and nothing! Unless my cycle is going to be longer again... however, I have heaps of pink stained CM and my b00bs are really tender... so no idea, LOL.
    I don't O til about CD21! Still plenty of time for you

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (08-06-2016),makingbabythree  (07-06-2016),MUG81  (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    With the eBay cheapie OPKs I never get a line the same or darker than the control. Only ever a lighter line like your pic. Once you get a line of any sort with those you need to DTD straight away and every day for next few days. Don't wait til Friday, it might be too late by then. Good luck!
    This might be weird but I've kept mine for 2 months for comparison. Now that I'm out of the cheapie ones I'm only going to go buy the digital results from here on out. It's just way too tough to compare the lines. I also got false positives. It seemed to be most reliable if I took it the same time each afternoon after 4 hours of not peeing/drinking water. The entire line won't be dark, there's like a thinner line within that gets super dark, you'll know it when you see it. Like I said, way too complicated lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping I'm still in with a chance dtd on o day but couldn't after due to shift work dtd before o so hoping for the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachi321 View Post
    Hoping I'm still in with a chance dtd on o day but couldn't after due to shift work dtd before o so hoping for the best
    I read today that O-1 and O-2 are actually the best days to DTD bc the sperm are then already ready and waiting for your egg! So don't stress

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @CcegG you in the tww now?