+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 83 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post
    You know when I have it tomorrow, I'm going to think about the yuck taste now lol..! I have protein powder in water with banana and now Macca.
    Oh no I'm sorry 😂 I also have that thing where I hate coriander - maybe it's a genetic abnormality that I don't like maca, and maybe you have regular genes and do like it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterTurtle View Post
    Congrats to those who've got bfps!

Bfn for me on a cheapy this morning. I also had a temp drop, but only small and not below coverline. My temps for the last 3 days have been super high, but as I've been on nights, they were taken at lunchtime after 4-5 hours of restless, broken sleep. Wondering if they were falsely high. Will see what tomorrow's temp says!

AF is due tomorrow, so I'll test again with a FR on Thursday if she's now shown. I'm still super congested, with tender boobs - but I can't work out if theyre pre-AF tender, tender because I keep poking them to see if they're tender, or tender because I'm pregnant
    Lol I'm a boob poker too! I was thinking the exact same last month like "ooh, that's a bit tender? Hmm probably because I've been squeezing and poking". In reality I will know when they're properly tender, it's very obvious for me. After ovulation I keep hoping to wake up with tender boobs!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got the smiley CB face on the opk today .. Just wondering do you guys count the day after + as 1dpo or 2 days after ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinMummaLove View Post
    Thanks ! I'm spinning out cause I have zero signs of pregnancy thou I don't remember having any last time either until I was about 10wks pregnant

I'm not sure I believe the test yet ! They can be wrong can't they ? I don't want to go to my GP until my period is at least due on Thursday
    Congrats how exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pretty sure im out this month. 13 dpo and still BFN .

Im abit disappointed because even tho its only the first month trying.... i figured it will happen straight away as thats how it happened with my first two. I know other ladies have been ttc for months /years. I guess its a big shock specially because with dtd before after and during.

Now im ready for AF to come and to start trying again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like we are out, temp has just dropped (not below the cover line), BFN at 10dpo and it feels like Af is about to greet me which is due Thursday. A big congrats to all the BFP May all go well with your pregnancy. I'll see the others in July thread
    Last edited by Sunny dee; 07-06-2016 at 06:21.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny dee For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry Sunny Dee and Kimberley. I'll be with you in July too! Expecting O about 22 June, third cycle but only second properly 'trying'.
    I know how you feel Kimberley, my son was a 'surprise' while practicing withdrawal so we also kind of expected it to happen first try too. I do believe the souls choose when they come to us though ❤️

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (07-06-2016),makingbabythree  (07-06-2016),Sunny dee  (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pretty sure I'm out too.. BFN on 10, 11 and 12dpo.. I'm the same Kimberly, first month trying, and disappointed.. I fell pregnant first go with our son..
    I feel really bad too because I know some people try for years and years..
    Congrats to all with a BFP....see some of you in July I guess

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbamumma15 For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachi321 View Post
    Got the smiley CB face on the opk today .. Just wondering do you guys count the day after + as 1dpo or 2 days after ?
    The day after is 1dpo !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @TwinMummaLove and congrats on your bfp!
    Just another question to anyone ttc who has had a mc or been pregnant beefed did you have the same symptoms for each pregnancy?