+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 83 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ! I'm spinning out cause I have zero signs of pregnancy thou I don't remember having any last time either until I was about 10wks pregnant

I'm not sure I believe the test yet ! They can be wrong can't they ? I don't want to go to my GP until my period is at least due on Thursday

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TwinMummaLove For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (06-06-2016),CcegG  (06-06-2016),Lizzy083  (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinMummaLove View Post
    Attachment 81788

So that just happened ! 3 days till AF due
    Congrats!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinMummaLove View Post
    Thanks ! I'm spinning out cause I have zero signs of pregnancy thou I don't remember having any last time either until I was about 10wks pregnant

I'm not sure I believe the test yet ! They can be wrong can't they ? I don't want to go to my GP until my period is at least due on Thursday

Congrats. I don't know about false positives, So I can't help you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I went to to my gp for blood test and referal. Was a bit disappointed. I thought my doctor would give me some information like what to do and not. And there is no appointment till 10-12 weeks. Hope you are all well. Hope to see lots of bfps soon.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ZuzHut For This Useful Post:

Lizzy083  (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ZuzHut View Post
    Hi ladies. I went to to my gp for blood test and referal. Was a bit disappointed. I thought my doctor would give me some information like what to do and not. And there is no appointment till 10-12 weeks. Hope you are all well. Hope to see lots of bfps soon.
    That sounds correct ! You don't usually get a scan until 12wks if my memory is correct around 8/9wks book in your ultrasound for 12wks if your going through the public system cause usually you have to wait a few weeks to get an appointment cause they book out fast !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    All you maca fans didn't tell me about the taste! I've had one taste of my giant smoothie and I'm not sure whether I can drink anymore of it
    I haven't noticed the change in taste but I usually add a banana to my shake too! I usually get turned off from tastes real fast so I'm glad I haven't this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post
    I haven't noticed the change in taste but I usually add a banana to my shake too! I usually get turned off from tastes real fast so I'm glad I haven't this time.
    I usually have 1/2 an avocado, ~1 cup spinach, ~1 cup kale, 1/2 a banana and 1/2 a pear, and it only tastes like banana and pear despite the huge amounts of greens in there. But nothing was going to kill the taste of the 1 tsp of maca 😂 it might be better in a milk smoothie, next time I see berries cheap-ish (bad time of year for finding berries!) I'll make an oat, banana and berry smoothie with cinnamon and see if that will hide the maca taste.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to those who've got bfps!

Bfn for me on a cheapy this morning. I also had a temp drop, but only small and not below coverline. My temps for the last 3 days have been super high, but as I've been on nights, they were taken at lunchtime after 4-5 hours of restless, broken sleep. Wondering if they were falsely high. Will see what tomorrow's temp says!

AF is due tomorrow, so I'll test again with a FR on Thursday if she's now shown. I'm still super congested, with tender boobs - but I can't work out if theyre pre-AF tender, tender because I keep poking them to see if they're tender, or tender because I'm pregnant 😂😂😂

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PeanutButterTurtle For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    I usually have 1/2 an avocado, ~1 cup spinach, ~1 cup kale, 1/2 a banana and 1/2 a pear, and it only tastes like banana and pear despite the huge amounts of greens in there. But nothing was going to kill the taste of the 1 tsp of maca it might be better in a milk smoothie, next time I see berries cheap-ish (bad time of year for finding berries!) I'll make an oat, banana and berry smoothie with cinnamon and see if that will hide the maca taste.
    You know when I have it tomorrow, I'm going to think about the yuck taste now lol..! I have protein powder in water with banana and now Macca.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope AF doesn't arrive tomorrow @PeanutButterTurtle good luck, I've got everything crossed for you.

AFM- a TMI question but has anyone had brown (like old blood) discharge? CD11, had some random cramping and what seemed like I was going to O early.