+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 83 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    Will it 'stress' you out more or give you a 'calm' doing it? I would choose the lesser of the two evils, LOL...
    I honestly don't know ! It feels like an extra step into the TTC journey ..but if some sees good benefit I'm ready to try..but yeah I don't want to put pressure on myself.

Are you doing it?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Balloune For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (05-06-2016),MUG81  (05-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Balloune View Post
    I honestly don't know ! It feels like an extra step into the TTC journey ..but if some sees good benefit I'm ready to try..but yeah I don't want to put pressure on myself.

Are you doing it?
    No... This is my first month using OPKs, so starting out slowly - I think I would forget to do the temping and it wouldn't be consistent enough to track... (haven't ruled it out, but not there yet).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Balloune View Post
    Af arrived this morning ... I honestly never thought I would be trying for so long before getting pregnant .. I have tried I'll my life to avoid getting pregnant but now that I am ready and in a great place it is not happening. I'm just afraid I'll never see those 2 lines .. hubby is very supportive and is trying to reassure me that we have only been trying since the start of the year .. but half a year feels like a long time at the moment.
    We started trying in January for #1. It feels like such a long time, and maybe because all the BFNs feel like rejections to me. I'm not used to it. All the achievement in all the other parts in my life just hadn't set me up for this one thing I can only control to a certain extent. I also didn't know it was such an adventure (positive spin!), and like you, after doing everything to avoid it!

DP this month speculated that the higher powers didn't WANT us preggers yet - bc I really am not a summer person, and he did the math that me in labour in an Aussie summer couldn't end well!

On the bright side, DP (the clever thing) took me ring shopping yesterday... And now I'm super distracted!!

Tomorrow is CD8, and we are going to try the SMEP Coz why not?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No... This is my first month using OPKs, so starting out slowly - I think I would forget to do the temping and it wouldn't be consistent enough to track... (haven't ruled it out, but not there yet).
    I've been temping... It's not so helpful to me, except that it's another thing to over-analyse! Once you're in the habit every morning it's okay, but I guess for me I get a better predictor from the OPKs and my CM.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MUG81 View Post
    We started trying in January for #1. It feels like such a long time, and maybe because all the BFNs feel like rejections to me. I'm not used to it. All the achievement in all the other parts in my life just hadn't set me up for this one thing I can only control to a certain extent. I also didn't know it was such an adventure (positive spin!), and like you, after doing everything to avoid it!

DP this month speculated that the higher powers didn't WANT us preggers yet - bc I really am not a summer person, and he did the math that me in labour in an Aussie summer couldn't end well!

On the bright side, DP (the clever thing) took me ring shopping yesterday... And now I'm super distracted!!

Tomorrow is CD8, and we are going to try the SMEP Coz why not?
    Wow how exciting! Your DP is very clever 😉. My DH is spoiling me this weekend I think he is also trying to keep me positive!

MUG81 it feels like our TTC journey has been exactly the SAME so far! We are at the same place in this journey. I know how you feel and everybody is right, we can't control everything and it will happen when it's the right time. I have been very successful in all other parts of my life and I just hope that I will be able one day to have a little bubba 😊 ... I have to be patient 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure I want to have in my possession another thing to over analyze haha I might wait another month before tempting ..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Balloune For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (05-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kirstin90 View Post
    Sorry ladies I have been MIA, I'm not doing so well with the TTC journey. I was so blessed and fell pregnant straight away with my daughter and now I'm on cycle 3 and I'm struggling. I know compared to lost of people out there that it takes a lot longer but I don't think I could deal with another BFN. And my next period is due on my birthday and I'm worried if it comes I'm not going to cope very well. I'm going to be on holiday (nothing big just 5 days away couple hours away) when my next period is due. Im worried if I get another negative this month in gonna want to give up. Hubby doesn't get it, he doesn't understand why it's so upsetting, he just keeps saying "oh well, at least trying is fun" Sorry for the long post I needed to vent
    I know how yourr feeling
    We fell both times cycle1 this time im on cycle 4 already 😔 i have been pretty unintetested in dtd the last few weeks kinda hoping that itll pay off by only dtd once not every fertile day
    My dh also doesnt get why i am upset every month
    I always seem to get af when im due to go to the city to see my parents or when thry come to visit me. It starting to feel like an omen
    Im due for af thursday or friday

Hang in there x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to brooke87 For This Useful Post:

kirstin90  (05-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassiemummy View Post
    I am a bit late responding to this but I got a BFP on Tuesday and this has been my Fitbit resting heart rate graph for the last 30 days. It is definitely on the rise so I would believe this.

Edited to add that implantation occurred when my heart rate is showing the lowest for the month. Interesting!

Attachment 81744
    intersting, how many days past ovulation are you now? I verdict is still out for me Af not due till the 9th. The only difference I have noticed with my resting heart rate is from ovulation it's gone from around 53 to now averaging 57-60. It's the fat burning for me that is out of control, though it has settled down now since my resting heart rate has been higher the last few days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tested this morning - negative.. Af isn't due til 10th and I didn't get me positive with my son until cd27, which is tomorrow.. So we'll see.. Fingers, and everything else crossed!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CluckyChook View Post
    This made me wonder, I have a heart rest checker set with my phone alarm and today my waking heart rate was about 100 and it's usually 75-80. My resting rate is usually high 70s to low 80s but it's been sitting high 80s to low 90s. I was around the 13th this month, so there was a drop a few days later too. Haven't tested yet, was meant to today but wasn't home last night so I'll do a FMU in the morning. Currently CD 40 and it's usually 33 on average but I have had an extremely stressful week so...
    Attachment 81751
    im interested to hear what happens, good luck