+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 83 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ladies I have been MIA, I'm not doing so well with the TTC journey. I was so blessed and fell pregnant straight away with my daughter and now I'm on cycle 3 and I'm struggling. I know compared to lost of people out there that it takes a lot longer but I don't think I could deal with another BFN. And my next period is due on my birthday and I'm worried if it comes I'm not going to cope very well. I'm going to be on holiday (nothing big just 5 days away couple hours away) when my next period is due. Im worried if I get another negative this month in gonna want to give up. Hubby doesn't get it, he doesn't understand why it's so upsetting, he just keeps saying "oh well, at least trying is fun" Sorry for the long post I needed to vent

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kirstin90 For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (05-06-2016),MUG81  (05-06-2016),Yogis Mumma  (05-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brooke87 View Post
    Not out till af shows
    Do u have a longer lutral phase? My periods also due Thursday but im only 8dpo
    I ovulate pretty early. Only a few days after my period is finished. Im using Fertility friend to keep an idea after already have 2 kids this is the first time monitoring when im ovulating with opks and fertility friend.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kimberleyhills For This Useful Post:

brooke87  (05-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Missylouise View Post
    Hi all 😊

Newbie to bubhub here. DH and I are officially TTC baby #1. I had my implanon out a week ago and since I haven't had AF in 5 years I dont actually know what my cycle is like at the moment so we're just taking it easy.
    However DH and I are very excited to start this journey.
    Sending baby dust to all xx
    Welcome and good luck on your TTC journey ! I am also TTC #1 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Af arrived this morning 😢 ... I honestly never thought I would be trying for so long before getting pregnant .. I have tried I'll my life to avoid getting pregnant but now that I am ready and in a great place it is not happening. I'm just afraid I'll never see those 2 lines ..😔 hubby is very supportive and is trying to reassure me that we have only been trying since the start of the year .. but half a year feels like a long time at the moment.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Balloune For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (05-06-2016),MUG81  (05-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kirstin90 View Post
    Sorry ladies I have been MIA, I'm not doing so well with the TTC journey. I was so blessed and fell pregnant straight away with my daughter and now I'm on cycle 3 and I'm struggling. I know compared to lost of people out there that it takes a lot longer but I don't think I could deal with another BFN. And my next period is due on my birthday and I'm worried if it comes I'm not going to cope very well. I'm going to be on holiday (nothing big just 5 days away couple hours away) when my next period is due. Im worried if I get another negative this month in gonna want to give up. Hubby doesn't get it, he doesn't understand why it's so upsetting, he just keeps saying "oh well, at least trying is fun" Sorry for the long post I needed to vent
    ((hugs))

I totally understand, third cycle for us too, after conceiving both girls very easily... No, it's not a long time, but it is to us, and it can be very disheartening.

For your birthday, can you test the day or even a couple days before, so at least you're not getting a BFN on the day? I know it will still be hard, but at least doing it earlier will 'soften' the blow for your birthday and you can deal with the bulk of the emotions before trying to celebrate your birthday - hope that makes sense.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

kirstin90  (05-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default June 2016 TTC

Quote Originally Posted by Balloune View Post
    Af arrived this morning ... I honestly never thought I would be trying for so long before getting pregnant .. I have tried I'll my life to avoid getting pregnant but now that I am ready and in a great place it is not happening. I'm just afraid I'll never see those 2 lines .. hubby is very supportive and is trying to reassure me that we have only been trying since the start of the year .. but half a year feels like a long time at the moment.
    ((hugs))

It doesn't help much, but I believe these babies will come just when they are supposed too, when we need them the most (even despite the disheartening feelings every month); although it doesn't feel like it now, it will be even more precious...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

Tassiemummy  (05-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    Having a 'frustrated' day today; waiting to O and hoping it is our month and thinking that I could have been two months pregnant already... plus I want to start 'shopping' for baby stuff...

And I must be CRAZY but I am considering trying for a VBA2C!!!! Would definitely have my own private midwife and possibly doula if I was to attempt it - so once we get our BFP, I might go and have a chat to one of the private midwife places here... I highly doubt that it is even feasible, but there is nothing to lose in researching my options... x
    It is absolutely feasible! It is YOUR choice, your health providers are not allowed to not 'allow' you. I have a friend who totally rocked a VBA2C earlier this year! I highly rev one d joining the Facebook group VBAC Australia Support Group for lots of great support and info. Good luck!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

champagne  (05-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    ((hugs))

It doesn't help much, but I believe these babies will come just when they are supposed too, when we need them the most (even despite the disheartening feelings every month); although it doesn't feel like it now, it will be even more precious...
    Thanks for the kind words and you are right, this can't be pushed and will happen at the right time 😊 . I just hate that feeling of disappointment every month!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Balloune For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (05-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was wondering... I have tried OPKs and will continue using them this month, I am taking my vitamins and fish oil and will start macca powder this month I think... but should I start tempting aswell? I have never done it before...what are the benefits? What tracker are u using?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Balloune View Post
    I was wondering... I have tried OPKs and will continue using them this month, I am taking my vitamins and fish oil and will start macca powder this month I think... but should I start tempting aswell? I have never done it before...what are the benefits? What tracker are u using?
    Will it 'stress' you out more or give you a 'calm' doing it? I would choose the lesser of the two evils, LOL...