+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 83 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @happyfrog I cant see your picture but its probably a good idea to DTD tonight just in case!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to champagne For This Useful Post:

happyfrog  (16-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by champagne View Post
    @happyfrog I cant see your picture but its probably a good idea to DTD tonight just in case!
    Hubby asked me when we got home if he could jump me lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,
    First time posting here. Hubby and I are TTC#1. This is my 3rd cycle since we started TTC.
    I'll be testing on 6th June!
    Fx & baby dust to all
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies! I'm coming over from the May thread. I'll be testing 12th June! Baby dust to you all for June!! ❤️

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizzy083 For This Useful Post:

brooke87  (19-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Coming on over from May. TTC number 2. Have just got AF back from when DS was born (almost 18 months ago). We started TTC just before AF came back. It made things tricky!

Testing if I think I am pregnant. Not sure if my cycle will be a regular one now, or not. It makes it hard to figure out if and when I will be testing.

I've also learnt from the May thread that I'm really bad at keeping up, so I apologise in advance.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiny Dancer For This Useful Post:

Lizzy083  (17-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm new to this board but sadly not new to TTC. AF hasn't arrived this cycle but I tested today at 13dpo BFN so just waiting for it to arrive on Friday. This will be our 20th cycle TTC no. 3 for me and no. 1 for DH. I'm starting to run out of enthusiasm to be honest. BUT I'm feeling hopeful for this next cycle, I'm going to do a few new things and I'm confident we can finally get our sticky babe. We had a chemical a few cycles ago that threw us a bit.

DH is doing a sperm test Friday also, I had an internal ultrasound which showed a few little things but nothing that should be stopping us.

AF will be due around the 16th of June

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ItsMeSandy For This Useful Post:

Lizzy083  (17-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeSandy View Post
    Hi ladies, I'm new to this board but sadly not new to TTC. AF hasn't arrived this cycle but I tested today at 13dpo BFN so just waiting for it to arrive on Friday. This will be our 20th cycle TTC no. 3 for me and no. 1 for DH. I'm starting to run out of enthusiasm to be honest. BUT I'm feeling hopeful for this next cycle, I'm going to do a few new things and I'm confident we can finally get our sticky babe. We had a chemical a few cycles ago that threw us a bit.

DH is doing a sperm test Friday also, I had an internal ultrasound which showed a few little things but nothing that should be stopping us.

AF will be due around the 16th of June
    Let us know what new things you are trying?! I think I can speak on behalf of most of us TTC that we'll try anything lol!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzy083 View Post
    Let us know what new things you are trying?! I think I can speak on behalf of most of us TTC that we'll try anything lol!!
    LOL at this point I thought I'd tried everything already (seriously...you name it I've done it) but now I've stumbled across 'instead cups' (inserted after sex to hold sperm against the cervix...originally invented for AF) and royal jelly!!

We are SO getting pregnant this cycle 😛

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ItsMeSandy For This Useful Post:

Lizzy083  (17-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeSandy View Post
    LOL at this point I thought I'd tried everything already (seriously...you name it I've done it) but now I've stumbled across 'instead cups' (inserted after sex to hold sperm against the cervix...originally invented for AF) and royal jelly!!

We are SO getting pregnant this cycle 😛
    Haha!! I hope so!! I read taking baby aspirin (18mg dose) daily helps thicken our uterus lining to help implantation! I'm trying that this cycle! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzy083 View Post
    Haha!! I hope so!! I read taking baby aspirin (18mg dose) daily helps thicken our uterus lining to help implantation! I'm trying that this cycle! Lol
    I did this last cycle lol. Not sure if I'll do it again...I read 80g though?
    Last edited by ItsMeSandy; 18-05-2016 at 04:13.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ItsMeSandy For This Useful Post:

Lizzy083  (18-05-2016)