+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 83 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Thanks for asking @BabyG4, it was a male sono for the external and he said my left ovary looks polycystic, then he got a female in to do the internal and she didn't give any feedback except that I have a tilted uterus apparently! And I probably won't be able to get back there until next Sat to pick the results up so will have to wait until then to find out what the results are.
    That must be frustrating that you still won't know until next week. Hopefully once you get the results the doc will be able to give you some insight into conceiving a bit more easier. It's always so frustrating when you've conceived easily prior and go back for another and it proves so much more difficult. I've had a lot of m/c in my time but I've always conceived so easily with my first 4 now number 5 has been 12 months of m/c and false hope!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default June 2016 TTC

Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    Same as me today, cd10 and O signs and I usually don't until cd21
    Weird isn't it hmmm! I'm just going to continue DTD and see what the month holds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I O'd 4 days late this cycle even though I had all the normal signs around the normal time so our timing wasn't great in the end. Probably wont test until the 15th now (if I can help myself!)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default June 2016 TTC

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny dee View Post
    Anyone with a Fitbit?
    My fitbit is going into crazing mode of fat burner, which doesn't add up. I class myself as a fit person, my resting rate is staying around the same. So for example after getting ready this morning It is saying I have already burnt 7mins of fat!! So I've looked back over the last few days and I am up around the 2+hours, if I don't go for a walk in my lunch break im lucky to normally clear 5mins a day. Either there is something wrong with my Fitbit or it's an early detector of pregnancy anyone heard of this?
    I am a bit late responding to this but I got a BFP on Tuesday and this has been my Fitbit resting heart rate graph for the last 30 days. It is definitely on the rise so I would believe this.

Edited to add that implantation occurred when my heart rate is showing the lowest for the month. Interesting!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1465029062.244190.jpg
    Last edited by Tassiemummy; 04-06-2016 at 19:38.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tassiemummy For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (04-06-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (04-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default June 2016 TTC

Quote Originally Posted by Tassiemummy View Post
    I am a bit late responding to this but I got a BFP on Tuesday and this has been my Fitbit resting heart rate graph for the last 30 days. It is definitely on the rise so I would believe this.

Edited to add that implantation occurred when my heart rate is showing the lowest for the month. Interesting!

Attachment 81744
    This made me wonder, I have a heart rest checker set with my phone alarm and today my waking heart rate was about 100 and it's usually 75-80. My resting rate is usually high 70s to low 80s but it's been sitting high 80s to low 90s. I was around the 13th this month, so there was a drop a few days later too. Haven't tested yet, was meant to today but wasn't home last night so I'll do a FMU in the morning. Currently CD 40 and it's usually 33 on average but I have had an extremely stressful week so...
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1465039662.492709.jpg
    Last edited by CluckyChook; 04-06-2016 at 21:31.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default June 2016 TTC

Quote Originally Posted by CluckyChook View Post
    This made me wonder, I have a heart rest checker set with my phone alarm and today my waking heart rate was about 100 and it's usually 75-80. My resting rate is usually high 70s to low 80s but it's been sitting high 80s to low 90s. I was around the 13th this month, so there was a drop a few days later too. Haven't tested yet, was meant to today but wasn't home last night so I'll do a FMU in the morning. Currently CD 40 and it's usually 33 on average but I have had an extremely stressful week so...
    Yes mine is relatively high like yours. Fingers crossed you get your BFP in the morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    That would be great, thank you! Don't stress if you can't find it...
    Didn't take long However, reading it I've realised it's based on the future risks for someone who's had 1 cs. The statistics will be available but maybe not in a nice graph like this one. What's worth noting is the almost doubled risk of major complications in a 3rd cs compared to a second (plus the small but real risk of accreta). The risk of a hysterectomy being required in a 3rd cs vs the first vbac is around 4 times greater.

I suspect the difference between vbac and vba2c would be the risk of uterine rupture, so I googled and found these links for you regarding studies that have been done. Info is from https://midwifethinking.com/2011/02/...of-a-molehill/.

For women who have had multiple c-sections: Landon et al. (2006) suggest the risk of rupture rises to 0.9%. Fitzpatrick et al. (2012) also found a slight increase in risk for women how had had 2 or more previous c-sections. However Cahill et al. (2010)found that: “Women with three or more prior caesareans who attempt VBAC have similar rates of success and risk for maternal morbidity as those with one prior caesarean, and as those delivered by elective repeat caesarean.”

There's a few really helpful vbac groups on fb, when the time comes. Back when I was pregnant with my second bub I recall a woman who was going for her vba4c..... and I'm pretty damn sure she was successful. There've been quite a few vba2cs

5cdc75ade3156330081e0dff9f836a85.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC baby #1

Hi all 😊

Newbie to bubhub here. DH and I are officially TTC baby #1. I had my implanon out a week ago and since I haven't had AF in 5 years I dont actually know what my cycle is like at the moment so we're just taking it easy.
    However DH and I are very excited to start this journey.
    Sending baby dust to all xx

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Missylouise For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (04-06-2016),BabyG4  (05-06-2016),JR03  (04-06-2016),Lizzy083  (04-06-2016),MUG81  (05-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Welcome @Missylouise, I hope it's a short journey for you 😊

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Temptation to POAS

The urge to POAS is so strong but I know it's too early and will be a bfn anyway.
    This is my first 2ww and the longest 2 weeks ever 😧

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Missylouise For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (05-06-2016)