+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 83 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ZuzHut View Post
    BFP this morning. Hopefully its stays positive. Any advise when to go to a doctor and the blood test?
    Hi there,

I just went to the doctor this morning and advised that I had two positive HPT and was also late for AF and he did the blood test on the spot.

Best wishes to you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to klik86 For This Useful Post:

ZuzHut  (04-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default June 2016 TTC

Having a 'frustrated' day today; waiting to O and hoping it is our month and thinking that I could have been two months pregnant already... plus I want to start 'shopping' for baby stuff...

And I must be CRAZY but I am considering trying for a VBA2C!!!! Would definitely have my own private midwife and possibly doula if I was to attempt it - so once we get our BFP, I might go and have a chat to one of the private midwife places here... I highly doubt that it is even feasible, but there is nothing to lose in researching my options... x
    Last edited by makingbabythree; 04-06-2016 at 15:15.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (04-06-2016),tamzmaree  (04-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    Having a 'frustrated' day today; waiting to O and hoping it is our month and thinking that I could have been two months pregnant already... plus I want to start 'shopping' for baby stuff...

And I must be CRAZY but I am considering trying for a VBA2C!!!! Would definitely have my own private midwife and possibly doula if I was to attempt it - so once we get our BFP, I might go and have a chat to one of the private midwife places here... I highly doubt that it is even feasible, but there is nothing to lose in researching my options... x
    I'm in the same boat.. I don't want another c section but I'm scared of a vba2c

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (04-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

What' does vba2c mean? (Sorry to be a pain I don't know much about it)

I'm having a bit of a moody day been arguing with dp for most of it :/ (think I am frustrated that things aren't happening as I'd like them to) and it's a bit of a miserable day with having a rainy day/weekend.

Today I also brought some maca powder to start adding to my daily diet I hope it helps

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lilsushi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Go for it! If it helps i can search for a chart showing risks of a vba2c vs a third cs (lower overall with vba2c). I had a vbac 18 months ago... best thing for us.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to champagne For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilsushi View Post
    What' does vba2c mean? (Sorry to be a pain I don't know much about it)

I'm having a bit of a moody day been arguing with dp for most of it :/ (think I am frustrated that things aren't happening as I'd like them to) and it's a bit of a miserable day with having a rainy day/weekend.

Today I also brought some maca powder to start adding to my daily diet I hope it helps
    All good! VBA2C means 'vaginal birth after two ceasarians'...

... rainy and miserable here too! x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

lilsushi  (04-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default June 2016 TTC

Quote Originally Posted by champagne View Post
    Go for it! If it helps i can search for a chart showing risks of a vba2c vs a third cs (lower overall with vba2c). I had a vbac 18 months ago... best thing for us.
    That would be great, thank you! Don't stress if you can't find it...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How did your scan go @JR03 did it pick up PCOS? I was always the same with scans and water. I actually start drinking water about 20-30 mins before a scan now instead of the whole hour.

Congrats on the BFP @klik86 lots of positives starting now

AFM - CD9 today but I'm already getting O symptoms which is unusual. I don't usually ovulate until after CD20. Guess I'll wait and see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post
    How did your scan go @JR03 did it pick up PCOS? I was always the same with scans and water. I actually start drinking water about 20-30 mins before a scan now instead of the whole hour.

AFM - CD9 today but I'm already getting O symptoms which is unusual. I don't usually ovulate until after CD20. Guess I'll wait and see.
    Same as me today, cd10 and O signs and I usually don't until cd21

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post

Thanks for asking @BabyG4, it was a male sono for the external and he said my left ovary looks polycystic, then he got a female in to do the internal and she didn't give any feedback except that I have a tilted uterus apparently! And I probably won't be able to get back there until next Sat to pick the results up so will have to wait until then to find out what the results are.