+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 83 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ZuzHut View Post
    I tested this morning and I got really faint line. Im going to retest today or tomorrow morning. Its a cheap test so not sure if I should believe it.

Hope it's legit and you get a proper positive very soon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ItsMeSandy For This Useful Post:

ZuzHut  (03-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MOMB View Post
    We're doing SMEP this month, been DTD every other day & started with the digital OPKs yesterday. I know apps aren't 'the bible' of when you ovulate but I'm expecting to O around tomorrow but I got no smiley's yesterday or today.

Do the smilies show up the day of or beforehand?
    I thought the solid smiley showed up when you it your LH surge, up to 48 hours before you ovulate - my ones say once the smiley appears to DTD anytime in the next 48 hours... I think I'm due to O on Monday so wondering if I'll get a smiley this afternoon or at least tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tested this morning and I got really faint line. Im going to retest today or tomorrow morning. Its a cheap test so not sure if I should believe it.
    FX for the next test!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    I thought the solid smiley showed up when you it your LH surge, up to 48 hours before you ovulate - my ones say once the smiley appears to DTD anytime in the next 48 hours... I think I'm due to O on Monday so wondering if I'll get a smiley this afternoon or at least tomorrow!
    Bugger, according to the ClearBlue website I should have started 3 days ago (started yesterday), I hope I haven't missed it. Keep me posted if you get your smiley! I'll keep POAS & hopefully the smiley comes soon.
    Feeling a bit down today about the whole process. Wish I could just put an order in somewhere...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MOMB For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (03-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MOMB View Post
    Bugger, according to the ClearBlue website I should have started 3 days ago (started yesterday), I hope I haven't missed it. Keep me posted if you get your smiley! I'll keep POAS & hopefully the smiley comes soon.
    Feeling a bit down today about the whole process. Wish I could just put an order in somewhere...
    Maybe we'll be O buddies!! (sorry that sounds weird, LOL). I got just a circle today... I started on Wednesday, which was CD 10, so maybe a bit early, but I have 10 OPK sticks so not worried... I feel better about this month than I did the last couple of months - I think I've had my 'downer' about it all (for now)... thinking of you! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will try test again tomorrow morning with First response. Hopefully will get BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will try test again tomorrow morning with First response. Hopefully will get BFP
    Good luck! When is AF due?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    Good luck! When is AF due?
    3-4 days till AF is due. Hopefully I will get clearer result with first response. The other test was a cheapy one and supposed to be used from day of missed period.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    So today I brought a clear blue ovulation kit for TTC this will be our #3 round.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lilsushi For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (03-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilsushi View Post
    Hi ladies,
    So today I brought a clear blue ovulation kit for TTC this will be our #3 round.
    Is it the one that smiley face flashes when you're 'fertile' and then stays solid when you're 'highly fertile' or just the circle and then solid smiley when you have the LH surge?