+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 83 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brooke87 View Post
    Since ive started noticing my symptoms the last 4 cycles i noticed about 5 days before af would arrive id have very watery cm to i read it can be a sign for af but then also read it as a early oreg symptom.
    I just hopped out shower and my boobs are so tender
    That was my first symptoms with both pregnancies but has also been a hit and miss pre af symptom the first cycle we ttc so not thinking to much of it
    Ill.test monday how about you?
    The weird thing is when pregnant with my daughter I had 0 symptoms till around 6-8weeks and for some odd reason I'm experiencing everything under the sun. Lol oh the mind can play some horrible tricks. It's our first cycle too but you can always hope. It took as a little to conceive last time so I don't expect things to happen straight away. I'm not sure about testing, let's see how long I can hold out I 'm charting my temps too. I'm no expert but I had a big dip yesterday and my temp this morning was a huge jump, so I believe things are looking good with that.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny dee For This Useful Post:

brooke87  (03-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone with a Fitbit?
    My fitbit is going into crazing mode of fat burner, which doesn't add up. I class myself as a fit person, my resting rate is staying around the same. So for example after getting ready this morning It is saying I have already burnt 7mins of fat!! So I've looked back over the last few days and I am up around the 2+hours, if I don't go for a walk in my lunch break im lucky to normally clear 5mins a day. Either there is something wrong with my Fitbit or it's an early detector of pregnancy anyone heard of this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tested this morning and I got really faint line. Im going to retest today or tomorrow morning. Its a cheap test so not sure if I should believe it.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZuzHut For This Useful Post:

JR03  (03-06-2016),Lizzy083  (03-06-2016),MOMB  (03-06-2016),Sunny dee  (03-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Exciting @ZuzHut really hope congrats are in order Usually IC aren't as sensitive as FRER's so I'd say that is a very good sign!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BabyG4 For This Useful Post:

Lizzy083  (03-06-2016),Yogis Mumma  (05-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ZuzHut View Post
    I tested this morning and I got really faint line. Im going to retest today or tomorrow morning. Its a cheap test so not sure if I should believe it.
    Fingers crossed for you !!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Balloune For This Useful Post:

Lizzy083  (03-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed!!! Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny dee View Post
    Anyone with a Fitbit?
    My fitbit is going into crazing mode of fat burner, which doesn't add up. I class myself as a fit person, my resting rate is staying around the same. So for example after getting ready this morning It is saying I have already burnt 7mins of fat!! So I've looked back over the last few days and I am up around the 2+hours, if I don't go for a walk in my lunch break im lucky to normally clear 5mins a day. Either there is something wrong with my Fitbit or it's an early detector of pregnancy anyone heard of this?
    eek yes I've heard of this! Some lady's fitbit was saying her heart rate was really high & when they checked - eggo was preggo! When are you due to test?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MOMB For This Useful Post:

JR03  (03-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're doing SMEP this month, been DTD every other day & started with the digital OPKs yesterday. I know apps aren't 'the bible' of when you ovulate but I'm expecting to O around tomorrow but I got no smiley's yesterday or today.

Do the smilies show up the day of or beforehand?