+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 83 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brooke87 View Post
    Not out till af shows
    You could have implanted late or your base hcg could have been .1 not .5 so its not registering on a preg test yet when its under .1 it takes long r to double which is why some women dont get pos test till after af is due as it hasnt had time to double.
    Hopefully af stays away for you and you get your bfp!
    Thank you for being so positive I needed that

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Balloune For This Useful Post:

brooke87  (03-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lizzy083, I had shocking reflux with the bub that we lost, as well as nausea. I've had it for the last couple of days too, combined with very tender boobs. Trying not to get my hopes up, but at the same time, hoping it's a good sign!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Lizzy083 Most of the time I know I'm pregnant beforehand because reflux starts straight away and the crazy dreams. Really hope it's a positive sign for you.

CD7 here for me. We are about to move interstate next week so I'm not going to bother temping or symptom watching for ovulation, I ovulate later in my cycle anyway. I'm just going to go with the flow and DTD whenever we can. Bought some Macca powder today in the hopes it may help. Will start adding it to both DH and my morning shakes.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyG4 For This Useful Post:

Lizzy083  (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default June 2016 TTC

What does Macca powder do?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've had mild cramps today. AF is due tomorrow. I don't usually cramp beforehand.

Testing Sat if she doesnt show.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to champagne For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No symptoms at all. 3-5 days till AF is due.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post
    @Lizzy083 Most of the time I know I'm pregnant beforehand because reflux starts straight away and the crazy dreams. Really hope it's a positive sign for you.

CD7 here for me. We are about to move interstate next week so I'm not going to bother temping or symptom watching for ovulation, I ovulate later in my cycle anyway. I'm just going to go with the flow and DTD whenever we can. Bought some Macca powder today in the hopes it may help. Will start adding it to both DH and my morning shakes.
    Oh thank you so much! How exciting! Trying so hard not to get my hopes up! I've never been pregnant before so I have no idea what to expect. I've never had this before does it leave a sour taste in your mouth? That's the only way I can describe it! Like a salty sour taste that I can't get rid of and a burning feeling in my stomach! So this is your first symptom you notice? Cause I haven't had much else yet..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilsushi View Post
    What does Macca powder do?
    A few ladies were saying it helped with conception. I've read a few things that it helps with - libido, stamina, hormonal balance but also says it helps increase egg production in women and higher sperm production in men. Who knows if it works but I'll give anything a go.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyG4 For This Useful Post:

lilsushi  (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzy083 View Post
    Oh thank you so much! How exciting! Trying so hard not to get my hopes up! I've never been pregnant before so I have no idea what to expect. I've never had this before does it leave a sour taste in your mouth? That's the only way I can describe it! Like a salty sour taste that I can't get rid of and a burning feeling in my stomach! So this is your first symptom you notice? Cause I haven't had much else yet..
    I've had 4 daughters and even more miscarriages and suffered from reflux nearly every time. Unfortunately for me, it never went away until I gave birth but I'll take that for a healthy take home bub! The taste could be the reflux coming back up.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyG4 For This Useful Post:

Lizzy083  (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default June 2016 TTC

Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post
    A few ladies were saying it helped with conception. I've read a few things that it helps with - libido, stamina, hormonal balance but also says it helps increase egg production in women and higher sperm production in men. Who knows if it works but I'll give anything a go.
    DP and I have started on maca (tablets) this cycle too. CD3. We're also prepping ourselves to try the SMEP approach - five days to go!
    Like you, I'll/ we'll try anything!!

Edit: DP just corrected me and he's right, we start SMEP on Monday. Checked my app, CD4. Whoops. Luckily he's been listening!
    Last edited by MUG81; 02-06-2016 at 22:20.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MUG81 For This Useful Post:

Yogis Mumma  (05-06-2016)