+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default June 2016 TTC

Quote Originally Posted by lilsushi View Post
    Hi ladies, caved and did hpt this morning 9po BFP on both

Attachment 81677
    very faint line on both one is a ic hpt and a frpt
    Congratulations

I am now running back and forth to the toilet, had a couple of drops of brown blood on a liner which made me think AF was on her way, than pink tinged CM and now nothing. Is it silly to still have a little hope for this cycle?. AF is due in the next couple of days though so it makes sense that I am spotting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats to all the ladies that already have BFP's yay! Exciting times.. Hopefully a lot more to come in the following weeks.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyG4 For This Useful Post:

Meld85  (01-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

I'm wondering if it would be ok if I join this thread!

I'm Sarah, 27yo and TTC #2 with my DP. We've only been together for a short amount of time after being good friends for over a year, but we both have daughters already (DSD is 7, DD is almost 6) and both want babies!

I have PCOS so don't regularly ovulate - I'm on CD 21 at the moment, and noticed positive CM changes yesterday, although with PCOS they're less reliable it seems.

Fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VapourDaisies View Post
    Hi ladies!

I'm wondering if it would be ok if I join this thread!

I'm Sarah, 27yo and TTC #2 with my DP. We've only been together for a short amount of time after being good friends for over a year, but we both have daughters already (DSD is 7, DD is almost 6) and both want babies!

I have PCOS so don't regularly ovulate - I'm on CD 21 at the moment, and noticed positive CM changes yesterday, although with PCOS they're less reliable it seems.

Fingers crossed!
    Hi welcome
    Im cd 21 as well ttc 1 cycle 1.
    Do you mind if I ask how does the cm suppose to look like before period if you suspect you are pregnant? Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ZuzHut View Post
    Hi welcome
    Im cd 21 as well ttc 1 cycle 1.
    Do you mind if I ask how does the cm suppose to look like before period if you suspect you are pregnant? Thanks
    Hi!!

According to Dr Google there tends to be lots of thin but creamy CM. I don't remember though, it's been almost 7 years since I fell pregnant!

It's nice to be here! I didn't think I'd ever have the chance to have another baby! I'm praying we BD in time, and that I have ovulated... My last cycle was 134ish days, before that 46, before that 95... Very unreliable!

I'm heading to the dr this week to ask for metformin, so that should improve things a little hopefully!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VapourDaisies View Post
    Hi!!

According to Dr Google there tends to be lots of thin but creamy CM. I don't remember though, it's been almost 7 years since I fell pregnant!

It's nice to be here! I didn't think I'd ever have the chance to have another baby! I'm praying we BD in time, and that I have ovulated... My last cycle was 134ish days, before that 46, before that 95... Very unreliable!

I'm heading to the dr this week to ask for metformin, so that should improve things a little hopefully!
    Thanks
    Yes hopefully our prayers will answered soon. Good luck!
    Im new in this. Got off the pill had my AF and ovulated on cd 11. I already did pregnancy test but it was negative. Im so impatient. Testing tomorrow on 11 dpo. Might be too soon but just can't help myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ZuzHut View Post
    Thanks
    Yes hopefully our prayers will answered soon. Good luck!
    Im new in this. Got off the pill had my AF and ovulated on cd 11. I already did pregnancy test but it was negative. Im so impatient. Testing tomorrow on 11 dpo. Might be too soon but just can't help myself.
    I can relate to that!

I'm also the worlds most impatient person

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitzycat View Post
    I think I'm the first! Still sinking in...Attachment 81637
    Yay congrats!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny dee For This Useful Post:

Kitzycat  (01-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big congrats @Kitzycat!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Adoralicious For This Useful Post:

Kitzycat  (01-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This tww feels like it's taking forever, thank goodness for work. It's keeping my mind off it. It's only 5dpo but feels like 10dpo. And of course I have so many symptoms (which is impossible). Why do our minds do this to us!?! Oh well one more day down, only 5 more to go till testing Hoping to see some more positive tests to come ladies!! Good luck
    Last edited by Sunny dee; 31-05-2016 at 21:01.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny dee For This Useful Post:

brooke87  (31-05-2016),ZuzHut  (31-05-2016)