+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamyMummy View Post
    I'm out, AF is on her way 😞
    😔 ... see you in July ... hopefully it's our month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Before the fertile period I think "I'm not going to think too much about it, if it happens it happens", totally relaxed... and then the fertile week gets here & all of a sudden I turn into a different woman. I check projected due date if this month works, there's more hope that "maybe this month will be our month" and I'm so excited by the prospect and go back into over planning mode, you know, just to make sure :P :S crazy/normal, right?

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MOMB For This Useful Post:

Lizzy083  (31-05-2016),MUG81  (31-05-2016),peanutoven  (01-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MOMB View Post
    Before the fertile period I think "I'm not going to think too much about it, if it happens it happens", totally relaxed... and then the fertile week gets here & all of a sudden I turn into a different woman. I check projected due date if this month works, there's more hope that "maybe this month will be our month" and I'm so excited by the prospect and go back into over planning mode, you know, just to make sure :P :S crazy/normal, right?
    Uh huh! Says me over here googling 'late bfp after early bfn'! I want to hold out hope! I'm not good at waiting at the best of times so this is complete torture. And yep I also work out projected due date once I ovulate! It's crazy!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

ItsMeSandy  (06-06-2016),MOMB  (31-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I always used to spot (brown - sorry if tmi) & then bleeding the day after, I count when the bleed starts as CD1... I don't seem to spot anymore though...
    wonder what others count for CD1
    I go from first full flow of red blood as CD1

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies !

Currently CD21 ovulated CD15/16 of a 29day cycle ! Last month I tested early and got a faint line but then AF turned up a few days later 😢 so this month I'm going to show restraint and not test until after AF is Due which is June 9th which would be be CD1 again ! Only 9 days to wait !! My partner is more impatient than me so hopefully he can not encourage me to test early !

Good luck to everyone this month

Thanks
    Reviews

Default June 2016 TTC

Hi ladies, caved and did hpt this morning 9po BFP on both

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1464665664.666517.jpg
    very faint line on both one is a ic hpt and a frpt
    Last edited by lilsushi; 31-05-2016 at 14:39.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lilsushi For This Useful Post:

peanutoven  (01-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MUG81 View Post
    Good luck & share with us how it goes! I'm going to book a FS for our holiday break in July (hah, relaxing right?!) and I share all your worries - plus at that stage I'll be 35 so add the age into the mix ☹️ I hear they're realistic though, so hopefully there will be some meaningful advice and reassurance for you. Is your DP going as well? How long have you been TTC?
    20 months since we first started TTC - we got UTD 2 cycles in and had a 10 week MC and then I can't seem to fall again I had four Clomid cycles as well.

Our GP ordered us some tests - sperm analysis for him and pelvic exam for me. Both cam back normal so my DH won't come to the appointment (he'd have to take the day off work and we already know it's not his swimmers.

I feel like it's hormonal but I just can't put my foot on it. I ovulate regularly and have an OK LP (11-12 days) - I ovulate a bit late but nothing like I've seen others - normally around CD 19....

Is your DP going with you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Completely normal I say!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    20 months since we first started TTC - we got UTD 2 cycles in and had a 10 week MC and then I can't seem to fall again I had four Clomid cycles as well.

Our GP ordered us some tests - sperm analysis for him and pelvic exam for me. Both cam back normal so my DH won't come to the appointment (he'd have to take the day off work and we already know it's not his swimmers.

I feel like it's hormonal but I just can't put my foot on it. I ovulate regularly and have an OK LP (11-12 days) - I ovulate a bit late but nothing like I've seen others - normally around CD 19....

Is your DP going with you?
    We will go together - I didn't realise our GP could do some of the initial testing though? Counts etc?

This will be our 5th cycle TTC, but bc of our ages (DP 38, me nearly 35) we thought we should see a FS to ensure we're good to go...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Joining in CD4, due to test 2 July but will probably cave and test in June.