+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilbub4us View Post
    Hi can i pls join. I took a little break from bubhub and now ready to ttc again. Af should arrive 8n the next 2 days so i think i will be testing on the 21st at this stage
    Welcome back!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default June 2016 TTC

CD5 here and feeling positive about this cycle. Tomorrow I'm quitting sugar (including refined grains, artificial sweeteners) and only eating whole foods (my exception is dairy, I'm not interested in raw milk so will continue to eat / drink minimally processed, full-fat dairy), and have just started taking magnesium. Apparently magnesium is good for PCOS symptoms and I need to lose some weight as I'm teetering on the edge of healthy weight and overweight (I lost 6kg in 6 weeks last time I ate like this!). I have also ordered OPKs which should arrive mid-week which I'm excited about.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (29-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck JR, you're on the right track to having everything covered

I'm at CD8 and AF has just finished 😁 so happy right now!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to miss_petepie For This Useful Post:

JR03  (29-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Looks like we have the same ideas @JR03 tomorrow is a new day and I'm going back to a completely clean diet. No refined sugars, wheats, soft drinks or cr4p in general. I feel so much better eating a healthier diet and sleep better plus I need to lose weight too! Good luck for your health kick tomorrow

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BabyG4 For This Useful Post:

JR03  (29-05-2016),makingbabythree  (29-05-2016),MUG81  (29-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    CD5 here and feeling positive about this cycle. Tomorrow I'm quitting sugar (including refined grains, artificial sweeteners) and only eating whole foods (my exception is dairy, I'm not interested in raw milk so will continue to eat / drink minimally processed, full-fat dairy), and have just started taking magnesium. Apparently magnesium is good for PCOS symptoms and I need to lose some weight as I'm teetering on the edge of healthy weight and overweight (I lost 6kg in 6 weeks last time I ate like this!). I have also ordered OPKs which should arrive mid-week which I'm excited about.
    That's what I did this cycle. I'm a pcos girl too, I'm very lucky though that it hasn't affected my fertility (we have 5 kids 😊) but when I'm heavier I feel a lot more symptomatic. I quit sugar and carbs, ate high protein and good fats. I feel heaps better. I hope you get the results your looking for!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kitzycat For This Useful Post:

JR03  (29-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FTMumma View Post
    Hi ladies coming over from May TTC. Been a very rough week. Wednesday I got a BFP and 4 faint positives after that. This morning absolutely no line on the FRER with SMU. Absolutely devastated and been crying all morning. AF still a no show. No idea when I will be testing yet. Good luck to everyone else
    I'm so sorry. Big hugs ❤️. I had the same in April. Took a week for AF to show once my frers went negative. It was my first experience of pregnancy loss and it definitely felt like a loss not "just a chemical pregnancy " so I understand how you feel.
    Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, first time poster. Officially ttc #1 so all pretty new to me.

Will be testing around 23 June (only on CD 3 now)

Thanks and good luck all

Thanks
    Reviews
    6dpo here. Noticed my boobs are abit tender but other than that. We did everything we could. Before after and during. Fingers crossed ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good Luck ladies 😃 - I am CD 3 here and ovulate somewhere between CD 17-19 so still a bit to go.

I see the FS in 2 days so really excited about that as well.

I had an awful dream last night that I was so happy to find out I'm pregnant just to lose it again 😞 I woke up really sad.

Definitely not testing to at least 12dpo probably 14dpo. After my false positives in April I figure I won't trust the result of its positive or negative so what's the point in wasting the money IYKWIM.

I don't think I will let myself get excited until I see the blood tests....

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Meld85 For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (30-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohh you're all being so restrained! I can't wait to see the first BFP in the group

I've managed a few cycles not testing and always feel I handle things much better doing it that way. I'll try to do the same again this cycle but since the CP in February I turned into a POAS addict :/ It's just made me more desperate to concieve I think.

CD 12 for me today, big temp drop, expecting a postive OPK tomorrow. Visiting my bestie and her 3 month bub (who was unwanted and unplanned and I found it VERY tough to deal with her announcing that pregnancy, and here we are STILL trying *sigh*). Hopefully cuddling her makes my ovaries work harder to make that lucky egg lol.

*edited to add: DH gets his sperm anaylsis results this afternoon. I'm really nervous for him. I hope it's all okay. He wants this baby SO bad (even more than me) so he'll be crushed if something is wrong on his end.
    Last edited by ItsMeSandy; 30-05-2016 at 07:47.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ItsMeSandy For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (30-05-2016)