+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 83 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 824
  1. #181
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    27
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by champagne View Post
    About 9dpo here... no symptoms whatsoever. I also don't test til after AF is due.

    Cycle 4 here... my two babies were conceived on cycles 2 and 3 respectively but i think my age is starting to factor in now Fingers crossed for us all!
    Good luck with baby number 3.
    I would love to have 3 kids as well.

    This is my try for first one. I am not really expecting to get pregnant in first cycle but still have some hope.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ZuzHut For This Useful Post:

    champagne  (30-05-2016)

  3. #182
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    117
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked
    108
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ZuzHut View Post
    Good luck with baby number 3.
    I would love to have 3 kids as well.

    This is my try for first one. I am not really expecting to get pregnant in first cycle but still have some hope.
    A lot of people I know got pregnant the first month trying 😊

  4. #183
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    637
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked
    502
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Both my DD1&2 were conceived first month. x

  5. #184
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    907
    Thanks
    508
    Thanked
    372
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gahhh I am so sick of having AF in full force for 3 days, stops for 2 and then back in full force again, happens every damn cycle. Why??? And it's super red and heavy

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

    makingbabythree  (29-05-2016)

  7. #185
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    637
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked
    502
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    Gahhh I am so sick of having AF in full force for 3 days, stops for 2 and then back in full force again, happens every damn cycle. Why??? And it's super red and heavy
    My AF was a bit funny this week too, pretty much only 5 days of full on bleeding and yesterday and today slowed right down to just brown/pink CM-type bleeding... Maybe my body is settling down now after being on the pill.

  8. #186
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    142
    Thanks
    207
    Thanked
    86
    Reviews
    0
    I'm 8dpo, had tingly nips since 6dpo (usually get sore boobs at 9dpo) I'm tired and super sensitive smell! I tested this morning and I may see a vvv faint line, I dunno, but I'll test again in the morning. My last pregnancy I got a bfp on the night of 9dpo so we'll see 😊 Good luck to all of us!!

  9. #187
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    117
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked
    108
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitzycat View Post
    I'm 8dpo, had tingly nips since 6dpo (usually get sore boobs at 9dpo) I'm tired and super sensitive smell! I tested this morning and I may see a vvv faint line, I dunno, but I'll test again in the morning. My last pregnancy I got a bfp on the night of 9dpo so we'll see 😊 Good luck to all of us!!
    Great! I'm wishing you a BFP tomorrow morning!

  10. #188
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    32,361
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked
    491
    Reviews
    9
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

    Default June 2016 TTC

    Sorry ladies mind if I join?

    11dpo - bfn yesterday and day before.

    Don't have any symptoms or anything so I am going to hazard a guess that I'm out for May and on to June.

    TTC since January and have an almost 2.5 year old Dd.
    Last edited by DreamyMummy; 29-05-2016 at 17:55.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamyMummy For This Useful Post:

    makingbabythree  (29-05-2016)

  12. #189
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    368
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked
    168
    Reviews
    0
    Hi can i pls join. I took a little break from bubhub and now ready to ttc again. Af should arrive 8n the next 2 days so i think i will be testing on the 21st at this stage

  13. #190
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    27
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamyMummy View Post
    Sorry ladies mind if I join?

    11dpo - bfn yesterday and day before.

    Don't have any symptoms or anything so I am going to hazard a guess that I'm out for May and on to June.

    TTC since January and have an almost 2.5 year old Dd.
    Not at all. Im new too.

    It might still happen for you.
    Hope you will get bfp soon


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/FET May-June 2016
    By Kookii in forum IVF
    Replies: 1132
    Last Post: 29-06-2016, 22:05
  2. IVF babies due june 2016
    By sarah1982 in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 31-05-2016, 11:49

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pyjamas.com.au
With so many gorgeous brands and styles for every season, our pyjamas, nighties, robes, sleepsuits and sleeping bags are lovely for lights out and perfect for lazy days. Get 10% off first order using code bubhub. Be quick offer ends 31/12/16.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
The Fix Program Sydney CBD and Broadway
Pregnancy and women's health physio, pregnancy and new mum Pilates classes taught by our physios for you and bub. Pregnancy back and pelvic pain. Also, we treat postnatal and women of all ages. Incontinence, prolapse, sexual and pelvic pain.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!