+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 83 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    7dpo...I'm also feeling like I'm getting a cold, runny nose and very tired...probably due to my early morning 6km run yesterday..it was very cold outside! Maybe I catched a cold then. Other than that not feeling any different. I'll be testing on the day af is due, I have never yet tested earlier than that to avoid disappointment. Hoping for plenty of bfp for all of us ladies 😀
    Last edited by Balloune; 29-05-2016 at 14:07.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Balloune For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (29-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Balloune View Post
    7dpo...I'm also feeling like I'm getting a cold, runny nose and very tired...probably due to my early morning 6km run yesterday..it was very cold outside! Maybe I catched a cold then. Other than that not feeling any different. I'll be testing on the day af is due, I have never yet tested earlier than that to avoid disappointment. Hoping for plenty of bfp for all of us ladies 😀
    I just couldn't resist to test.
    Its my first month of ttc after birth control pill How long have you been ttc?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ZuzHut View Post
    I just couldn't resist to test.
    Its my first month of ttc after birth control pill How long have you been ttc?
    Haha it is very hard to resist, this two weeks wait feels like forever .. If one month I'm feeling preggy I'll probably test early haha. This is my 4th proper cycle ttc before that we were not ttc but not trying to avoid either. We haven't been lucky so far .

The first two months I wasn't really aware of my cycle and was following an app to know when was my fertile window..After those two unsuccessful months I bought OPKs and realised that I was ovulating at least 5-7days later haha so I probably missed ovulation all those months. It's all a learning experience I guess...we are ttc #1 so everything is new to me!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Balloune For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (29-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    About 9dpo here... no symptoms whatsoever. I also don't test til after AF is due.

Cycle 4 here... my two babies were conceived on cycles 2 and 3 respectively but i think my age is starting to factor in now Fingers crossed for us all!
    Last edited by champagne; 29-05-2016 at 15:33.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to champagne For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (29-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dpo12 or 13. Didn't test this morning. Not sure why suddenly I can hold out! Got some pink/brown on the paper when I wiped last night, so told myself it's either a late implant OR that I should expected AF today... but she's not here yet. Same again today... Will AF show up in the morning? Could go either way.... ooooh the suspense!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MUG81 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MUG81 View Post
    Dpo12 or 13. Didn't test this morning. Not sure why suddenly I can hold out! Got some pink/brown on the paper when I wiped last night, so told myself it's either a late implant OR that I should expected AF today... but she's not here yet. Same again today... Will AF show up in the morning? Could go either way.... ooooh the suspense!
    What day do you think you'll test? I'll pop you on the list.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to champagne For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (29-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by champagne View Post
    What day do you think you'll test? I'll pop you on the list.
    Not sure! I guess the 1st if AF hasn't appeared by then. Though suddenly I feel I've got a bit more patience than usual!... so could be later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    #sundaywarmfuzzy

... these are the only babies I am looking after at the moment ~ having a little go in the big chooks cage! ... so cute! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1464500505.439462.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1464500535.757246.jpg

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (29-05-2016),ItsMeSandy  (30-05-2016),MUG81  (29-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Balloune View Post
    Haha it is very hard to resist, this two weeks wait feels like forever .. If one month I'm feeling preggy I'll probably test early haha. This is my 4th proper cycle ttc before that we were not ttc but not trying to avoid either. We haven't been lucky so far .

The first two months I wasn't really aware of my cycle and was following an app to know when was my fertile window..After those two unsuccessful months I bought OPKs and realised that I was ovulating at least 5-7days later haha so I probably missed ovulation all those months. It's all a learning experience I guess...we are ttc #1 so everything is new to me!
    My 4th cycle & ttc#1 as well. Its all-new to me too!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    #sundaywarmfuzzy

... these are the only babies I am looking after at the moment ~ having a little go in the big chooks cage! ... so cute! Attachment 81628Attachment 81629
    Nice one! ... reminds me that I should focus on the fact that tomorrow we're celebrate having our current "baby" with us for exactly one year - he's a little Maltese x Shih Tzu!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MUG81 For This Useful Post: