+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 83 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had a bit of time to myself today so sat and read thru all the posts I have missed. Welcome to all the new ladies who joined us all.

I am 7dpo and I have noticed that my boobs aren't sore or tender like they would normally be at this time of my cycle, but they feel like 10kg bags lol. I have quite large breasts to start with but they feel so heavy. Also I want carrots all the time and I don't really like carrots I really only eat them because they are good for you lol, and are one vegetable I can eat. There are quite a few fruits and veg I can't eat due to having the lapband. And also everything smells weird. I also have been doing extra house work lol. Doing all the jobs I avoid and finally finishing the Reno I started last year. Hubby and I turned our garage into a large master bedroom. Well I turned it into a large master bedroom, I have done more then 80% of the work. Needed an extra room for an extra child. I love building. I had to finish off around the bottom of the stairs and put the hand rail up and I am part way thru getting it finished. Hoping this is a good sign.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happyfrog For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (27-05-2016),makingbabythree  (27-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    Yep, we are trying to enjoy 'practising' too - just this week it really seems to have gotten to me and I'm so down! Good luck to you too... when will you test in June?

With the Menevit I was going to get some for DH, but the lady at the chemist said that they should only take it 3 months prior to TTC and then stop while we continue with the Elevit... (not sure if that is right but that's what she told me).
    Ive heard the same thing about the menevit
    I have just started my 2 ww today 😀 only dtd twice instead of all 4 days like the last few months so

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FTMumma View Post
    Hi ladies coming over from May TTC. Been a very rough week. Wednesday I got a BFP and 4 faint positives after that. This morning absolutely no line on the FRER with SMU. Absolutely devastated and been crying all morning. AF still a no show. No idea when I will be testing yet. Good luck to everyone else
    I had the exact same thing happen this week, continuous positives then negative. It's been starting to get me down but I'm trying to stick with it.
    Hope you're ok xx. Stay strong and hopefully next month is your month!

Finally AF arrived this afternoon, never been so happy to see it. Now for the next 4 weeks to hurry up. Going to test later so please put me down for the 27th

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyG4 For This Useful Post:

FTMumma  (27-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post
    I had the exact same thing happen this week, continuous positives then negative. It's been starting to get me down but I'm trying to stick with it.
    Hope you're ok xx. Stay strong and hopefully next month is your month!

Finally AF arrived this afternoon, never been so happy to see it. Now for the next 4 weeks to hurry up. Going to test later so please put me down for the 27th
    AF arrived this afternoon for me to. We can be cycle buddies. It's such an emotional roller coaster hey. I'm also going to test later this month to avoid the false hope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FTMumma View Post
    AF arrived this afternoon for me to. We can be cycle buddies. It's such an emotional roller coaster hey. I'm also going to test later this month to avoid the false hope.
    Looks like we are! Now to hold ourselves back from testing until later in the month. It's so tempting when you start symptom spotting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    Yep, we are trying to enjoy 'practising' too - just this week it really seems to have gotten to me and I'm so down! Good luck to you too... when will you test in June?

With the Menevit I was going to get some for DH, but the lady at the chemist said that they should only take it 3 months prior to TTC and then stop while we continue with the Elevit... (not sure if that is right but that's what she told me).
    Hmmmm... anyone else heard this about menevit?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I am from the May thread where I got my bfp! I've just realised the one thing I did different this cycle compared to the previous 4 trying. My partner was taking Maca root which is apparently really good for sperm and ttc. It could be a coincidence but I also have two friends who fell the first month there partner was taking it
    It's its the vitamin section of the chemist if anyone is interested.
    Goodluck to you all for June xx

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lozz90 For This Useful Post:

FTMumma  (28-05-2016),happyfrog  (28-05-2016),Kitzycat  (28-05-2016),MUG81  (28-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozz90 View Post
    Hi ladies, I am from the May thread where I got my bfp! I've just realised the one thing I did different this cycle compared to the previous 4 trying. My partner was taking Maca root which is apparently really good for sperm and ttc. It could be a coincidence but I also have two friends who fell the first month there partner was taking it
    Thanks for the tips!

Thanks
    Reviews
    2dpo here let the wait begin.
    Just on the symptoms, I was one of those who didn't feel pregnant till around 6-7 weeks and then morning sickness set in. Other then a positive test and missing af I would have had no idea.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozz90 View Post
    Very interesting! Were you taking it too? I just bought some for my next cycle bc I've heard it's great for TTC.
    Re DP, What dose was he on - and what form (tablet, powder)? - which brand did you use?