+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 83 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm cd8 today, we've decided to do the SMEP this cycle. Have never been able to do it exactly with my shift work but we can this cycle! I looked back and we did pretty close to it the cycle we had the chemical pregnancy so fingers crossed! Got our Royal Jelly tablets two days ago.

Love that hubby goes along with whatever I say lol. I told him to take them so he did. Told him we're doing SMEP and he emails me back (we were at work) saying 'googled it, sounds good' lol.

Need to start using OPK's again today too. Oh and given it's cd8 we need to squeeze in a BD but I'm working till 12.30am so it'll be a wake up call for DH at 1.30am lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    I'm quietly leaving here as I got my bfp yesterday! Hope to see some of you very soon in the feb dig xx
    Congratulations!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I please be added to 11th June for testing? Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1st timemama View Post
    Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me joining but looks like I'm back on the ttc train since my bfp last week has resulted in me currently miscarrying. So no idea when I'll be testing, or when I'll even ovulate. I've not miscarried before so no idea on it from here. Might pay to get some OPKs for when the bleeding stops?! Fx for lots of bfp's!
    I'm sorry for your loss.
    My MC earlier this month hasn't seen me ovulate as yet, but I'm only on my forth cycle since my DS was born (he's just turned 1) and I was diagnosed with PCOS a few years ago. I've been using IC OPK's daily in anticipation.
    I hope everything happens for you when you're ready. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MUG81 View Post
    I'm jumping across from May. Ho hum. Currently dpo10, but BFN & my BBT dropped this morning.
    Hello June TTC ladies! I'll try not to be the 'sadness' of the group, I promise! (Watched Disneys Inside Out over the weekend, haha!)
    LOL... I was the 'sadness' yesterday!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (26-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    LOL... I was the 'sadness' yesterday!
    That was me yesterday, but I didn't realize until today when I thought back at the things I got grumpy about 😂

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (26-05-2016),MUG81  (26-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cd 17 dont normally O until cd 22 so have had 3 nighys off from dtd lol took a opk today and itll be as dark as control tomorrow im sure. Now i feel like crap because ive prob missed a couple of key days. But we dtd every day last month and month before and not worked so hoping tonight and tomorrow will be enough

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys officially joining June. I did a pregnancy test yesterday and had a faint line, got super excited did a test first thing this morning and got a BFN! So gutted, when AF shows her self this will be my 3rd cycle trying for my second one. AF was due yesterday and still waiting. Fingers crossed my birthday month is the month for me xx wishing everyone good luck for June xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kirstin90 For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (26-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kirstin90 View Post
    Hi guys officially joining June. I did a pregnancy test yesterday and had a faint line, got super excited did a test first thing this morning and got a BFN! So gutted, when AF shows her self this will be my 3rd cycle trying for my second one. AF was due yesterday and still waiting. Fingers crossed my birthday month is the month for me xx wishing everyone good luck for June xx
    This will be our third cycle too, TTC #3... Am trying OPKs this month, might start them about CD10 I think...

All the best hun, we're all here to support each other... x

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

kirstin90  (26-05-2016),MOMB  (26-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeSandy View Post
    I'm cd8 today, we've decided to do the SMEP this cycle. Have never been able to do it exactly with my shift work but we can this cycle! I looked back and we did pretty close to it the cycle we had the chemical pregnancy so fingers crossed! Got our Royal Jelly tablets two days ago.

Love that hubby goes along with whatever I say lol. I told him to take them so he did. Told him we're doing SMEP and he emails me back (we were at work) saying 'googled it, sounds good' lol.

Need to start using OPK's again today too. Oh and given it's cd8 we need to squeeze in a BD but I'm working till 12.30am so it'll be a wake up call for DH at 1.30am lol.
    oooh SMEP is something I've not heard of before - has it worked for you in the past?