+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I got pressies and the breakfast I asked for. Kids just asked if they could have friends over, to which I said no as they'd all be out doing stuff with their mum's. They stated that we weren't doing anything and my response was I know. Currently tidying the house, then will hang out washing and vacuum and I guess I'll do some more work stuff. I'm a bit disappointed really.
    ETA - We ended up having a nice afternoon as a family, and DH did all of dinner and cleaned up afterwards. I saw my mum before dinner. Ended up being a nice day.
    Last edited by Full House; 09-05-2016 at 05:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    dh organized a little picnic for yesterday as the weather was nice but today it's crap. I got a couple of nice gifts and a card which made me cry 😊

today just hanging out indoors as its wet and dreary. might catch up on some trash viewing while dh does the grocery shop and makes dinner for the week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    First Mother's Day here and all i got was a card that he quickly wrote in this morning. I didn't get a sleep in, had to get up to the baby while he slept. Nice to feel appreciated after everything I do. Lucky he's working today as I'm pretty ****ed. All I wanted was to be shown a little appreciation and something a little more thoughtful than a bought card.
    I'm going out with bubs and my dad for lunch and am going to buy myself a beautiful big bunch of flowers as I bloody deserve it! Men pfft

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Furmumma For This Useful Post:

turquoisecoast  (08-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sleep in, pancakes for breakfast after preschool made gifts and a ultrasonic diffuser.

No plans as such, we might go and have a quick lunch somewhere, but it's raining so beautiful to just be at home with nothing really to do.

My birthday tomorrow so it feels like lots of events...

hakuna matata is offline The artist formerly know as babyhopeful
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Cleaning sheets after DD spewed in bed everywhere!

On the couch with her and DS now and mum is coming up to watch the netball.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Furmumma View Post
    First Mother's Day here and all i got was a card that he quickly wrote in this morning. I didn't get a sleep in, had to get up to the baby while he slept. Nice to feel appreciated after everything I do. Lucky he's working today as I'm pretty ****ed. All I wanted was to be shown a little appreciation and something a little more thoughtful than a bought card.
    I'm going out with bubs and my dad for lunch and am going to buy myself a beautiful big bunch of flowers as I bloody deserve it! Men pfft
    sorry to hear he was so hopeless. I hope the rest of your day is wonderful xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

Furmumma  (08-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had our breakfast this morning. Then walked around DFO. I love seeing the cousins running around together.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My 2.5 yr old ran in this morning yelling "Happy birthday mummy!!" 😂

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

bubbasmum  (08-05-2016),Frankenmum  (08-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    DD wrapped a bunch of her toys as well as the school store gifts, she said she wanted me to have lots of presents to open! Went out for breakfast and then lunch - a couple of wines and now time for an afternoon nap!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bpac For This Useful Post:

bubbasmum  (08-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'm in hospital with DD. She has been struggling with gastro for nearly 2 weeks and has been in hospital twice in that time (we have been here two nights now, after a one night stay 11 days ago). Because she only finished her chemo a month ago her immune system is still not back to normal. It takes her longer than everyone else to recover from this sort of thing. Her oncologist said it'll be more normal after 6 months.

Not quite how I had planned to spend Mother's Day! DP is dropping in with the boys on the way home from their footy matches so that'll be nice. DP usually acknowledges Mother's Day in some way, which I'm grateful for no matter how small because my exH never once (not ever) acknowledged it.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Bub hub mums 💝💐