+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm a single mummy too..

My dds have each bought things from the Mother's Day stall (obviously I gave them the money!) they told me they were planning to make me breakfast in bed, so, in order to prevent burns or injury, or them burning the kitchen down, I've told them I badly want you plain yoghurt for breakfast!! No coffee, no tea, no toast, thank you, just plain yoghurt and a spoon, please!!

Dd1 had told me she'd like to do the dishes for me and dd2 has said she'd vacuum for me tomorrow.. We shall see!!!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to preggasaurus For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (07-05-2016),My Beloved Ones  (07-05-2016),VicPark  (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by becca022 View Post
    I lost my mum 3 weeks ago and DH isn't one to remember to buy presents, so not much at all. Same old Sunday stuff here.
    Im so sorry xxx

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    I lost my mum 3 weeks ago and DH isn't one to remember to buy presents, so not much at all. Same old Sunday stuff here.

I am so sorry

Not too much on here

We are putting a pool in the backyard ( ) - so DH will be working on the preliminary stuff for that

He will make me breakfast, DD will make me coffee and give me presents n stuff though so its lovely.

They do go out of their way to make me feel special.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-KatiesMum For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Not much.

My 5 yo has spent the weekend at mums so we are going to pick him up and have dinner over there. ...that's about it.

Df has remembered and is planning on getting me some really good knives for in the kitchen but ill be waiting until i find exactly what i want

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs lovely, I'm so sorry for your loss xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apparently I'm getting up to look after dd so DH can go for a run 🙄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkTutu View Post
    Apparently I'm getting up to look after dd so DH can go for a run 🙄
    Nooo

Thanks
    Reviews

Default What are your Mother's Day plans?

Only been a mum for a little under 5 weeks, plus the eight months she was growing.. I'm not a single mum but hubby haven't planned anything that I know of.. He's still in bed.. I took my "step" son shopping yesterday for his mum and she has something planned to do with me and my little girl today. But first we sort out the boy for footy and wish my friends a happy Mother's Day.. I can't complain, I just hope hubby has some plans for my birthday on the 23rd.. 😁

P.S. Hubby is now up and no 'happy mothers day'.. It wasn't so bad before.. Little depressing now... 😕
    Last edited by BitsHead; 08-05-2016 at 07:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think DF forgot.. He told me to get up because he wanted sleep in.. So we were having pancakes but I'm not bothering now. He won't be up for ages. DS n I have had breakfast. DF also forgot to buy anything... Was at least hoping for a card 😞
    He informed me yesterday he's going to work tonight so we had the Mother's Day dinner I wanted last night.. I cooked, he watched football.. I think he's just p!ssed cause he lost a golf round and could of been playing today..

Don't feel appreciated one bit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasselhoff View Post
    I think DF forgot.. He told me to get up because he wanted sleep in.. So we were having pancakes but I'm not bothering now. He won't be up for ages. DS n I have had breakfast. DF also forgot to buy anything... Was at least hoping for a card 😞
    He informed me yesterday he's going to work tonight so we had the Mother's Day dinner I wanted last night.. I cooked, he watched football.. I think he's just p!ssed cause he lost a golf round and could of been playing today..

Don't feel appreciated one bit.
    Hmm... I'd probably head out to the shops and buy myself a massive bunch of flowers and a card from your ds, so your DH can't miss them when we he gets up. Massive aggressive much 😁

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast