+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Fertilised eggs for donation

Hi this is my first letter to gauge interest in receiving fertilised eggs. I am a recepient of donor eggs fertilised by my husband and after one unsuccessful implant we were lucky enough to fall pregnant and give birth to a gorgeous healthy baby girl 3 years ago. We have decided because of certain circumstances not to try for more and have been having a dilemma about the future of some of those eggs. Please contact me if you are interested in further information and perhaps to have a chat. Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hello there Sufergirl65, I would be intested in chatting to you, if you would like to have a bit of information about me i do have a post on here fulfilling our baby dreams im just about to up my post now thanks Jojo

Thanks
    Reviews

Default More than interested!

Hi there,
    I'd love to be considered to receive your on-donated embryos.
    We also were successful with donor eggs 5 years ago, and have an amazing daughter. However since then, we've had no luck with the remaining embryos, or another fresh cycle with a second egg donor.
    We really would like to give our daughter a sibling and feel our family is not complete. No matter how much my brain tells me to be content with our gift of one, my heart tells me to keep trying.
    I remember discussing on-donation with my husband when we were in counselling for the 1st donor cycle, so understand how huge your decision is.
    I'd welcome contact from you for chat.
    Steph