+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mummymaybe View Post
    I've been using Moo Goo acne cleansing moisturiser. It was recommended by someone on here recently.

I have sensitive acne prone skin and it is the best it's been in ages, huge reduction in redness pimples and blackheads.

I've used every chemical based product, spent thousands of dollars and I can honestly say this stuff is awesome.
    I have had the opposite effect with it unfortunately, everyone's skin really is unique. I wanted to get more natural products but it seems that my pimples only react to being chemically burnt off lol.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

mummymaybe  (08-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Has anybody tried Doterra oils?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tea tree ,lavender or frankincense are all supposed to be good for pimples.

And how is your diet? Lots of skin conditions are result of high blood sugars or not enough nutritional support.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    I have had the opposite effect with it unfortunately, everyone's skin really is unique. I wanted to get more natural products but it seems that my pimples only react to being chemically burnt off lol.
    I so disappointed that it didn't work for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    My eldest has started using Micella water (made by Garnier). I was sceptical at first but the results have been incredible. I now use it when travelling or if I'm too lazy to wash my face.

Worth googling. Cheap as chips too.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (08-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought a nutrogena face wash and a tea tree blemish stick. They are working really well- the second head I had on my eyebrow yesterday is just a red spot today! Thanks for all the tips ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyflower View Post
    Tea tree ,lavender or frankincense are all supposed to be good for pimples.

And how is your diet? Lots of skin conditions are result of high blood sugars or not enough nutritional support.
    My diet is usually good, but I have stress eating chocolate and other rubbish which is most likely the cause!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    I have a sneaky tip to add to all the suggestions. When I needed a flawless look I'd go into make up counters and get the ladies there to do my face. I usually used my acne as an excuse and say I'm looking for something with a good coverage that isn't going to aggrevate it. I would then just get them to write down what product they used so I could see how my skin reacted, with no intention of buying it. I found my current foundation the last time I did this and now use Mac mineral liquid, and love it.

Tea tree oil seems to burn my skin and anything peroxide based make mine worse. I would love to get PDT!!
    Tried this once and they would only do half your face unless you bought the products! Gee i was attractive that day hahaha