+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    For fear of being seen.
    No money? Didn't want to sit in a coffee shop for two entire hours? I would rather sit in my car than in a public place if I had two hours to kill.

Maybe he had two hours in between clients (estate agent or something?) and he was far away from home?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollywood For This Useful Post:

Jenga  (06-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Maybe he was working up the courage to tell his family he prefers to live as a Fursona?

Maybe he was planning a cheese heist?

Maybe he was trying to create the world's stinkiest Dutch oven?

All possibilities

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

Phony  (08-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Maybe he was farting around on Bub Hub...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (06-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Next time just call the police on the 13 number I've done it numerous times just say your worried etc and they might know the vehicle number etc. especially in this day and age

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    tbh I probably wouldn't do anything. and that's if I even noticed him.

if I saw anything suspicious I may be tempted to phone my local police station just to query whether they think it's worth driving past to take a look.

but if he was just sitting there being harmless of mind my own business and just leave him to it.

as others have said, there are a multitude of (non suspicious) reasons why he might be sitting there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    He could also be casing out the street to see who comes and goes. Sitting in your car in a quiet street is . not normal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    Next time just call the police on the 13 number I've done it numerous times just say your worried etc and they might know the vehicle number etc. especially in this day and age
    I think that's a bit ott to be honest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week

Default Man in Car WWYD?

Quote Originally Posted by Lil M View Post
    I don't. Sure there *may* be *legitimate* reasons why someone sits in their parked car out the front of someone else's house for 2 hours ... I just believe that it's a bloody long shot. Seriously - not many sane, safe and happy people would do that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I nearly post the same kind of thread last night.

A lady and her ~6-7yo daughter spent over 2 hrs in their car in front of my house. It was odd because it was past 6pm and they were parked in a permit zone with no permit.

The lady was quite organised as she had a cushion for her daughter to rest on.

I was pretty worried about them, thinking the worst (no place to stay, abusive household etc).

I did ask her if she was ok but she shoved me off.
    Anyway they were gone between 8 and 8.30pm so that was it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ExcuseMyFrench For This Useful Post:

Phony  (08-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Man in Car WWYD?

Quote Originally Posted by Lil M View Post
    Well I actually don't think it's a bit OTT because I used to live where all the blokes would get hookers etc 😒😒 yes the ones walking trying to climb into your car etc. I would be walking to uni EVEN pregnant I would have to yell **** off creep etc! I felt very unsafe! So I always called cops because I felt f u work people getting dirty with vulnerable young girls high on drugs working the streets.

***EDIT TO ADD**

I bet you if say someone was killed yesterday. Say wife of daughter or even husband. Anybody it doesn't really matter murdrr, domestic violence. I would like to think my OTT phone call would help!
    Last edited by monnie24; 07-05-2016 at 06:26.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to monnie24 For This Useful Post:

mrswhitehouse  (07-05-2016)