+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    DH has been away for work all week. Got home 9pm last night. Today he has taken the day off to play golf all day. A bit annoyed, I could have done with a hand today. I have as kediri can please have one hour to myself this wknd for a quick hike, will see if it actually happens...
    Can they not do half a round so only half a day? Start super early and finish before lunch?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    Can they not do half a round so only half a day? Start super early and finish before lunch?
    They can but choose not too! I made DH play in the morning last Saturday. He started at 7 and was home by 11:30. I can live with that but he complains because he doesn't get to have drinks/hang around for the winners announcement like he would if he played from say 11am. I'm sorry your DH has done that @sunnygirl79, hopefully you get some alone time over the weekend.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Happymum2 For This Useful Post:

sunnygirl79  (13-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    I wish. My DH can not get up early to save himself. And is playing with his 70 yr old dad so i don't think it will ever happen TBH.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

Happymum2  (13-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thought you ladies might like this:

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1464094625.802849.jpg

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Happymum2 For This Useful Post:

Hasselhoff  (25-05-2016),sunnygirl79  (25-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DH didn't play golf on the wknd, he took Friday off and I made him promise to spend the day with us as a family. We had a really nice wknd. He will play golf this coming wknd though, I have booked myself in for a 3 hr meditation class so fair is fair 😂

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

Happymum2  (25-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    🙄 we get home from taking DS to swimming lessons and no sooner walk in the door and DF is walking out. He got a text from his golf husband asking if he wanted to play at 12:30pm. It takes DF 25 minutes to get there. So he's rushed off to play. 😡

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasselhoff View Post
    🙄 we get home from taking DS to swimming lessons and no sooner walk in the door and DF is walking out. He got a text from his golf husband asking if he wanted to play at 12:30pm. It takes DF 25 minutes to get there. So he's rushed off to play. 😡
    Golf husband 😂

Must have been one of those emergency golf situations??!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    Golf husband 😂

Must have been one of those emergency golf situations??!
    Probably marriage counselling sessions lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH off to golf this afternoon. Why he had to be in a shirty mood all morning I don't know, it's not like golf puts him in a better mood after! He did vacuum and mop the floors though so I feel he is justified in his 'time off' today. I did give him the option of me cleaning and him taking the kids to the park though. I think he knows cleaning is by far the easier job!

Thanks
    Reviews
    DF is so angry this morning. He's ****ty cause there's been heavy rain all night and still raining this morning so he's not playing, he came to this decision! No one else. So I just asked him what was up 'I'm ****ed off, I wanted to play a Como this weekend'
    Like I get it, he's disappointed but snap outta it cause if he growls at DS or I once I will lose it.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hasselhoff For This Useful Post:

sunnygirl79  (04-06-2016)