+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF commencing May -June 2016

Hi, I'm a newbie to this site! I'm interested in hearing others journeys who are starting ivf soon or have been through ivf?? Thought I would post a bit about myself. I'm 32 and partner is 29. We have been trying for 2 years, I have endometriosis which was removed in Sept 2015. I had my appointment with the ivf nurse and counsellor today. All went well bit excited and nervous I guess! How odd my P is 10 days late where the last 12 months I've had it every 32 -34 days, I did have a negative sensitive blood result Monday, gotten use to those!! So im eagerly waiting for it to come so I can start the FSH injections which i have been told I will be taking 50ml a day based on my history.. though I'm not looking forward to all the side effects with the extra load of hormones 😳 ha or my partner, but i know it will all be worth it soon enough!
    Last edited by Frankielee17; 15-05-2016 at 07:55.

Similar Threads

1. IVF/FET May-June 2016
    By Kookii in forum IVF
    Replies: 1132
    Last Post: 29-06-2016, 22:05
  2. IVF babies due june 2016
    By sarah1982 in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 31-05-2016, 11:49

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Mother and Baby Shop
Save $$$ during our Christmas Sale Mother and Baby Shop
Great prices on Schoenhut kids pianos, toys, baby clothing as well as big brands like Pigeon, NUK, Cherub Baby and many more. Sale starts on 1 November 2016 and ends on the 27 December 2016. Hurry! Place your order today!
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
KindyROO
KindyROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. Classes are available at three Brisbane and two Gold Coast locations. Enrol today & help your child to reach their full potential. Visit the website to find out more.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!