+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    I am on a "home and away spoilers" group on FB and check it several times a day.
    Don't laugh but my husband is addicted to H&A and checks that facebook page regularly

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cevapa For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (06-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I am secretly glad I am starting to feel crappy from my flu injection yesterday, cause I really cbf going to work tomorrow, would much rather relax at home while dp is away camping all weekend. How desperate for some time out for myself must I be!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Guilty confession thread

Quote Originally Posted by ElizaDoLittle View Post
    😳. As in coca-cola?
    OMG 😳😂

yeah of course. coke as in the fizzy drink, not the white powdery stuff (although some days I swear I need it 😂)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by mommyindec View Post
    Hubby wants me to stop drinking coffee since I am pregnant, so I stopped buying it. Little does he know my work has an espresso machine, and I make awesome coffees, even the big bosses say so lol.
    FYI hubby, one coffee a day is fine. so long as you're not having like 5, there's no issue. I continued to have 1 morning coffee throughout my pregnancy and ds is fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    FYI hubby, one coffee a day is fine. so long as you're not having like 5, there's no issue. I continued to have 1 morning coffee throughout my pregnancy and ds is fine.
    This.

I needed it to survive. Your body = your decision.

If he has an issue with it let him do a caffeine detox at the same time lol.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

turquoisecoast  (06-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    If I don't want dh to try and Dtd with me I say I've got a sore back and rub some heat cream on myself- he can't stand the smell so I know he won't go near me ☺️

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

3bubbys  (01-06-2016),CakeyMumma  (06-05-2016),Frankenmum  (06-05-2016),GrabbyCrabby  (07-05-2016),HearMeRoar  (06-05-2016),LaDiDah  (01-06-2016),mint80  (06-05-2016),Olive Oil  (06-05-2016),Phony  (06-05-2016),smallpotatoes  (06-05-2016),TheGooch  (06-05-2016),~Marigold~  (06-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    I often go 2-3 days without showering ������
    I spray my dirty clothes with febreeze if they are not obviously grotty so I can wear them again without washing them too.

(Since going on mat leave I've really let myself go)
    um... I thought that was not abnormal for busy mums? I just forget to shower, since I don't have time for it to be in my daily routine! I've had no complaints from DH/DS, and I do shower for days that I'm closely interacting with other people. But those can be a few days apart (more in summer of course, when we're sweaty!)

I also have tiers for dirty laundry so I can wear them several days in a row. So for work days where I know I'll be working with other people I'll wear 100% clean clothes, for work days where I know I'll just be alone in my office all day I'll wear something I've worn once before. And for days that I'm home with DS and just going to the park or shops I'll wear something that I've already worn 2-3 days. (So long as there's not obvious food stains or something of course! And always clean underwear each day!)

I also wear the same socks all week which sounds bad but hear me out! I only wear them for 1-2 hours per day (I take them off at home or once I'm at work), so if it's ok to wear socks continuously for one 12-hour day, then it should be fine for me to wear them for six 2-hour days.

Anyway, it means I get through the week with just 2 shirts, 7 sets of underwear, 1 pair of socks, and 1 pair of jeans (that I wash about once a month).

I'm helping the environment by conserving water and energy
    Last edited by deku; 06-05-2016 at 10:58. Reason: spelling

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to deku For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (06-05-2016),CakeyMumma  (07-05-2016),HeavenBlue  (06-05-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (06-05-2016),TheGooch  (06-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know, I even asked the GP last preg and this preg too. Last time she said she had never heard of no coffee in pregnancy. I wasn't working last time, so I did give it up (still had 2 cups of chai though)

This preg, I work full time, have a 2 yr 4 m old who hasn't slept through the night eve. So I am running on 3 years of sleep deprivation, I need my coffee to function lol.

Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    This.

I needed it to survive. Your body = your decision.

If he has an issue with it let him do a caffeine detox at the same time lol.
    with everything else you have to give up, coffee was the final frontier for me and completely non negotiable! I stopped having instant as its feral but continued to enjoy a daily coffee from my coffee machine at home.

when I was preg my dh pretty much gave up all the forbidden food plus alcohol with me. I think that's a nice touch

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by mommyindec View Post
    I know, I even asked the GP last preg and this preg too. Last time she said she had never heard of no coffee in pregnancy. I wasn't working last time, so I did give it up (still had 2 cups of chai though)

This preg, I work full time, have a 2 yr 4 m old who hasn't slept through the night eve. So I am running on 3 years of sleep deprivation, I need my coffee to function lol.
    what's his reasoning?