+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I like stealing my husbands clippers too for 'problem areas'. They're just so easy, and what he doesn't know can't hurt him!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was sitting in the toilet (not using it just in there) catching up on trashy tv on my phone while my dad was over.
    DS has been so needy and demanding these last few weeks I will take whatever I can get!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I used to buy Philadelphia spread and just eat it straight out of the pot with my finger. I'm not sure it's even a thing or anyone else does it. I haven't done it or brought any in ages but I feel it coming on after this thread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by zoz View Post
    I used to buy Philadelphia spread and just eat it straight out of the pot with my finger. I'm not sure it's even a thing or anyone else does it. I haven't done it or brought any in ages but I feel it coming on after this thread.
    It's a thing. I love phili spread. I eat it with jam.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have the entire recording of the original Phantom of the Opera musical with Sarah Brightman and Michael Crawford on my phone along with the rest of my music. And aside from the "opera" bits sung in Italian, I know all the words. 🙈

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moxy For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (07-05-2016),LoveLivesHere  (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxy View Post
    I have the entire recording of the original Phantom of the Opera musical with Sarah Brightman and Michael Crawford on my phone along with the rest of my music. And aside from the "opera" bits sung in Italian, I know all the words. 🙈
    Love!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by zoz View Post
    Haha I do this with sour cream, for some reason it horrifies my DH. Luckily he's never caught me drinking cream straight from the carton/bottle

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will tell my DP that I have my period and I need a maccas Sunday to feel better. Funny enough my period stops straight away. I tell him it just what happens after I have babies. He has no idea and doesn't question me cause he is scared to!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2 girls 1 boy For This Useful Post:

JR03  (07-05-2016),LaDiDah  (01-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NatMartin View Post
    I like stealing my husbands clippers too for 'problem areas'. They're just so easy, and what he doesn't know can't hurt him!
    Yeh but that's ok, my hubby knows I do, it's not like they don't put their faces down there in a flash anyway! Lol...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxy View Post
    I have 'All I ask of you' as dh ring tone and 'Music of the night' as my home numbers ring tone.

Sometimes when dh rings me I delay answering it til the very last second so I listen to the song.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

Moxy  (07-05-2016)