+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes. I've also done the dress in clothes night before. Or send in pjs and let them dress bub.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rose&Aurelia&Hannah For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyno1onboard View Post
    I'll have to try DD on smoothies. I'd never thought of making them for her. They would make a great breakfast for me too, can have it while driving to the train station.

And wine, yes. A trip to Dan's will be in order
    You can buy those refillable squeezy pouches they would be perfect for smoothies/yoghurts etc.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'll echo what everyone else has said. My DD is also 10 months old I went back 2 months ago only doing 11hrs a week (fluctuates though up to 20ish hours some weeks) DD goes to childcare two half days and I do the rest of my work in her naps at home. I also have to provide food at childcare. She also wakes at night. Im studying on top of my work. I'm exhausted.
    My advice is to get your clothes and her clothes ready the night before. I know someone who puts bub to sleep in their clothes for the next day so it's easier in the morning!
    Pack your lunch and bubs the night before. I have a lunch bag for DD. She has a tub with yoghurt, a tub with fruit and several pieces of finger food. With her bbox cup. She's not a great eater yet. I make things like veggie fritters, mini quiches, mini pizzas, pikelets, mini muffins and freeze them and also give her a sandwich or some grated cheese or omelette or something.
    If you are giving bub breakfast before you go put bub in highchair to eat while you get dressed and ready.
    Don't put your clothes on til you're ready to walk out the door. Just in case!
    Frozen meals, the odd takeaway on work days.
    All the best it'll take a while to get into a groove. At the start allow more time than you think you'll need for drop off I find it always takes me longer than I thought it would.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gingermillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies I felt so inspired that I just cooked pikelets. I'm sure they will all be eaten long before I starts back at work but it's practice. They taste great, just need to work on getting them round 😂
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1462357524.046392.jpg

8. The Following User Says Thank You to babyno1onboard For This Useful Post:

gingermillie  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    Don't put your clothes on til you're ready to walk out the door. Just in case!
    OMG I've learnt that lesson a few too many times.

DD spewed all down my back and in my hair this morning 🙄

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babyno1onboard For This Useful Post:

gingermillie  (04-05-2016),NORgirl  (08-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies I felt so inspired that I just cooked pikelets. I'm sure they will all be eaten long before I starts back at work but it's practice. They taste great, just need to work on getting them round 😂
    Attachment 80971
    Pikelets are the best. I mostly make banana ones.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG I've learnt that lesson a few too many times.

DD spewed all down my back and in my hair this morning 🙄
    Oh yes. Don't forget the spewing on the shoes too. Leave them by the door til very last lol.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to gingermillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keep spare clothes at work in case you spill tea/coffee/food on yours. Also means if you accidently leave the house in your pjs it's OK.

Run a load on the washing machine every day, hang out at night to bring in the next night.

Outsource anything and everything so your home time can be dedicated to your bub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose&Aurelia&Hannah View Post
    Keep spare clothes at work in case you spill tea/coffee/food on yours. Also means if you accidently leave the house in your pjs it's OK.

Run a load on the washing machine every day, hang out at night to bring in the next night.

Outsource anything and everything so your home time can be dedicated to your bub.
    Bahaha I can picture me sitting on the train and walking through a crowded CBD to the office in flannel PJs. Well in winter anyway. Summer would be more interesting as I don't wear PJs 😳

17. The Following User Says Thank You to babyno1onboard For This Useful Post:

NORgirl  (08-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I once got to work fully dressed with hair and make up from waist UP!

I had flannel bottoms and bedroom slippers on.

Urgh. Hence the spare clothes I kept in the car (I drove).

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rose&Aurelia&Hannah For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (05-05-2016),NORgirl  (08-09-2016)