Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladies super helpful. I have seen the planetbox but its so expensive

Thanks
    Reviews
    I regret not buying the panino! The original is great for my toddler who snacks but not good for my eldest who loves sandwiches/wraps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoThisIsLove View Post
    Thanks ladies super helpful. I have seen the planetbox but its so expensive
    They are but I have to agree with EM they are well worth it. I have no idea of the lifespan of the yum boxes but my nephew has had his planet box for 4 years now.

My husband uses a planet box for his lunches so your kids won't outgrow it either 😊

4. The Following User Says Thank You to binnielici For This Useful Post:

Marshy68  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You could get the original and then do sandwich as extra?

I have the original for my 3 year old and I find it's plenty big enough for him, but he's not a fan of sandwiches. If I do send them to daycare i cut them into strips or rolls. What I like about it is that it kind of forces me to fill up the compartments with more food choices/variety.

You could also get the panino though and then throw in an extra yoghurt pouch or something. I send my DS to daycare with his yumbox and it fits inside a zip up lunch bag with room to thrown in a yoghurt or banana if I need.

Of all the things I've bought since my kid was a baby, the yumbox has been one of the best. I've used it every day for 2 years and it still looks new, easy to clean and my DS still gets excited by it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post
    They are but I have to agree with EM they are well worth it. I have no idea of the lifespan of the yum boxes but my nephew has had his planet box for 4 years now.

My husband uses a planet box for his lunches so your kids won't outgrow it either 😊
    Thank you for this, I want to get a planetbox for myself for when I go back to work 😁

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Marshy68 For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post

I've had my original original (the first ones, not the new and bigger ones now) for 3 years and it's still going strong. I have heard the planet box's are good though. I'm thinking DS may need something like that next year as he will be turning 8 and will probably need more!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Probably the panino. I have the original for my almost 5 yo it's fine for kindy as he grazes but I will probably buy the panino for school next year. Just more flexibility for sandwiches and larger lunch items.

I actually think it would be handy to have both - but they are so expensive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have both. I use the panino for my lunch and the original for DD who is 2.

Depending on what I am packing for DD I sometimes do a sandwich separately. And always a yoghurt pouch.

I love the panino for myself. It's perfect size for salad / sandwich / wrap / slice with some nuts / crackers / dip.

We have had ours for over a year and both are in perfect condition. DD is a bit rough with hers too.

I would love to get a couple more trays too so on super busy (lazy) days.

hakuna matata is offline The artist formerly know as babyhopeful
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone know if you can buy a yum box cheaper than $39.95? Or free shipping? I hate paying shipping lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hakuna matata View Post
    Anyone know if you can buy a yum box cheaper than $39.95? Or free shipping? I hate paying shipping lol
    Pretty much you will not get them cheaper. You can see if you can find a discount code for the store and use that? Sometimes a store has a sale on lunchboxes but pretty much they are hard to get due to no stock.

Going green/Biome have the cheapest shipping at $9.95 I believe.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

hakuna matata  (16-09-2016)