+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2BlueBirds View Post
    Thank you!!
    It seems like if we run out of time, we'll have to book a 2nd trip 2018!
    Do we drive to where we catch the Ferri?
    Also, is catching the bus to the city and back easy?
    Buses are literally every 5 minutes as it's the only mode of public transport from Coogee and most go somewhere in the city - parking is hard near Circular Quay ( and $$) so you could drive into the city or Bondi Junction and park and get the train to Circular Quay and the ferry terminal is literally at outside the train station , all the main Bus stops are in Arden St Coogee and Bondi Junction has a huge bus terminal ( download the timetable before you go)

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks, I'll search for this thread before departure ;-)

Ps- one more thing, what about seeing the Oprah House and Harbour Bridge? Are there day trips (I don't want to climb).

Sydney NSW
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You might want to look at getting Opal cards for travel on buses and trains as ot of buses dont take cash. I think you buy them at news agencies and they have $20 on them and top up online. Alot of carparks in cbd have early bird specials if you park before 9 or 10 and leave between 3 and 7 eg: wilson carparks. There is also a free bus around cbd, i forget what colour they are but they are all the same colour. I will google it.

Edit: woops looks like free bus 555 no longer runs.

Harbour bridge and opera house you can easily do in one morning. Maybe walk through The Rocks all the way to the bridge then walk along the water thru circular quay and around to opera house. Opera Bar on the forecourt of the opera house is one of my favorite places to enjoy the harbour and great views of the bridge. Grab a table, order some food, it is family friendly, always families there.
    Last edited by littleriv; 04-05-2016 at 07:57.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to littleriv For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (04-05-2016)