• Thin sticky mucus and remove mucus plugs
• Wash away inflammatory chemicals (that the cold virus has stimulated)
• Wash away airborne irritants such as pollen or other allergens
• Moisturise nasal tissues and help prevent scabbing
Flo Kids and Flo Baby Sprays are gentle enough to be used daily and are preservative-free. They can be used repetitively at any angle (even lying down), which means you can clear your child's nose quickly and easily. The spray dosing is so easy that even a 4 year old can self-administer (you can check that out for yourself on some of the YouTube videos - link below).
As Flo helps thin and clear excess mucus, this means breathing may be made easier for a child and as a result, sleep is more restful. As many parents know, restorative sleep plays a paramount role in a child’s development and everyday life!
The Baby spray can be used for children from 0-2 years of age
The Kids spray is for children from 2-12 years of age
Flo Kids and Flo Baby Sprays are suitable for any children when they have a snotty nose, are congested, beginning to get a cold or cough or have allergies (including asthma).
For more information
Available from pharmacies throughout Australia.
We are looking for 5 reviewers for Flo Baby Saline Nasal Spray and 5 reviewers for Flo Kids Saline Nasal Spray.
Reviewers need to meet the following criteria:
- Flo Kids Saline Nasal Spray RRP 11.95
- Flo Baby Saline Nasal Spray RRP 11.95
- You must have a child aged 0 – 12 years of age
- The products can be used even if your child is not sick as it simply helps keep their nasal passages clear so they can breathe better and breathe easier at night.
- You must be able to test the products for at least 2-5 days and then write a review of at least 50 words.
- write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
- Let us know how old your baby is so we can send the correct product for your child
- Please PM your full name and address (including postcode) to BH-community with the subject line "FLO SPRAY REVIEW". (To be considered you will need to have a few posts to your name) Make sure to let us know by simply saying "PM Sent" in your thread response!
If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by the date we specify (if you think you won't be able to follow the deadline, please don't apply). The provisional date that reviews must be received by is 31 May 2016
We'll be selecting reviewers from all the posts made by 9am (Brissie time) on FRIDAY 6th May.
When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section
previously. (How to add a review guide
.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked!
You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels!
And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon!
Subscribe to this section
to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.