Closed Thread
Page 99 of 107 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies just popping on to see if anyone is in need of any meds, my girlfriend has just had a failed cycle and due to age cut off can't go back, she has 30+ boxes of utrogestan, 10 vials of Pio and about 6 vials of neupogen for sale, pm if interested

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Minniemin  (10-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @stacey10, I haven't got my medical plan yet but will be in touch if anything matches up. Thank you. I'm sorry to hear your friend has had a failed cycle. Hope you are giving her lots of TLC

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Not sure I popped in here to finish my story but my ct cycle was a bust. Bfn and no frozen embies so I'm back to the drawing board. Has anyone been in this situation and asked for a discounted cycle? I'm contemplating begging.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Caesardust, not quite in your situation but so very nearly could have been. We had no frosties either and I was thinking through if/how we could do another cycle.

i am not sure if you have a partner or are doing this solo... If you have a partner did you put him 'on ice'? This will save you costs by doing a cycle and going over solo for about a week. Do lining scan here, go over in time for EPU/transfer, or even just transfer and doing a 'flying visit' much like an FET CYCLE.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Sunnygirl04. The problem is it's a full cycle again and I have to get a new donor as the FS said the donor I was recommended has dud eggs. So even though I have dp sperm on ice and I can do a flying visit it will still be at a very high cost. I'd need to go before the end of the year too as I've reached the cap so scans are quite cheap here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Caesardust Have you had any further feedback from your agency since the sh1tty response about Gods will? You seriously qualify for a discount!! If you have the energy, I would definitely chase it up again. It's so wrong.
    Maybe CFC could back you up a bit here?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Minniemin For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (11-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got an email I'm drafting but I just have to get it right. I don't want to cause trouble and have them not want me to cycle there at all. I'll hopefully send it this week when I get the courage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I never received a response from the first email I sent about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesardust View Post
    I've got an email I'm drafting but I just have to get it right. I don't want to cause trouble and have them not want me to cycle there at all. I'll hopefully send it this week when I get the courage.
    Yes.. Completely understandable.
    Your first letter was well written, reasonable and respectful, so I've no doubt you'll get it right.
    Its still daunting though. I really hope they will do the right thing.
    Keep us posted X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi @Caesardust - I don't think CFC will offer a discounted cycle as it really seemed to be the agency/donor who is the issue here... even if that's the case, if the donor had all testing done and was seen to be a suitable candidate then that's all they can do. I guess there are no guarantees. Some agencies offer reduced rates on the second attempt in these cases but the contracts I've signed all stipulate that the agency are not liable should the donor cycle not result in a pregnancy. I've had what I suspect was a dud donor too so I get it but sometimes that is the way it goes unfortunately (but they shouldn't let that donor cycle again)... You could ask CFC if they offer shared cycles (I've not heard of them doing it though) as another alternative or check with Aveitas if they do. I hope you find a solution
    Em x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (13-09-2016)