I also had no hesitation in transferring 2 embies knowing that there was a chance of twins. I was 46 when I transferred and 46 when I gave birth to my b/g twins last year. I don't have any problems keeping up with them. I am also going back to Cape Town in January and will have a double FET and hope that we are lucky again. I wouldn't choose a triple embryo transfer and I don't know that CFC would be too keen to do triple either.
Good luck on Tuesday, I hope everything goes well.
Aquinos, I have had two single transfers, both successful. So, if I'd put them in at once then there would have been a good chance of twins. I was not offered 3 and I would never choose to put in 3 personally. Too risky for your health and the health of the bubs if you did get triplets.
@Aquinos77 What gradings are they hun? That would be my guide. On my next cycle I'm transferring three, if they thaw well. They are stored in one vial. I would only transfer two if they were B5 or B4s. Good luck deciding!
I went in today for my transfer they said our embryos were grade AB? We decided to go ahead with transplanting 2 embryos. They said they we'rent top quality but graded them as AB. We will be waiting until Thursday to see if the other embryos will continue to grow for freezing. Thank u as we're praying and believing they will stick
Caesardust, wow that's great you're in Capetown and going thru thru the same journey. We had our transfer today and went ahead with 2 embryos transfer. They said the grade was AB? It all seems so sureal and exciting for us as it's been a long and difficult journey. We never thought we'll end up here in SA and let alone go thru with ED. We've had a few setbacks with our donors this year, this would have been our third donor who passed all the tests.
Anywah Wishing you All the best with EPU and transfer. We will be leaving this Friday back to Brisbane.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!