Closed Thread
Page 9 of 107 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Caesardust Feel free to personally email me any questions too. If you email CFC today for example, just pop onto their website, they'll email you info immediately and most probably link you to Dr Matebese. She'll send you a welcome email.
    Have you registered on baby2mom, nurture, sunshine, gift ov life, egg donation south africa? Have I forgotten one girls?
    Then make a list of the blood tests etc you need to get up to date and return those with your forms to CFC. It just means you've done all the ground work.
    Theeen you can just chill out and peruse the ED sites at your leisure. Once you've chosen an ED the ED clinic will let CFC know. xx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (08-05-2016),Rhino  (10-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahli View Post
    @Caesardust Feel free to personally email me any questions too. If you email CFC today for example, just pop onto their website, they'll email you info immediately and most probably link you to Dr Matebese. She'll send you a welcome email.
    Have you registered on baby2mom, nurture, sunshine, gift ov life, egg donation south africa? Have I forgotten one girls?
    Then make a list of the blood tests etc you need to get up to date and return those with your forms to CFC. It just means you've done all the ground work.
    Theeen you can just chill out and peruse the ED sites at your leisure. Once you've chosen an ED the ED clinic will let CFC know. xx
    I'm with AbabySA. I actually contacted them first and they contacted CFC for me believe it or not.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Petulia For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (08-05-2016),Tahli  (08-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesardust View Post
    Hi ladies. Crashing the thread here as I'm planning on a last ditch attempt at motherhood with de this year. Which is the best clinic in sa to contact?
    I went with the crowd to CFC and ababysa were wonderful.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Tahli  (08-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welclme @Caesardust like the other lovelies have said cfc is well known. They send out detailed info with all the tests etc that you need.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (08-05-2016),Tahli  (08-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you everyone. I have made contact with a couple of the agencies and will await their responses to see if this is something I can pursue. It seems like the perfect day to get started on a new path to motherhood.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (08-05-2016),JulieMalooley  (08-05-2016),mardicharli  (08-05-2016),Offshorechick  (08-05-2016),Tahli  (08-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tahli
    Thanks for your thoughts. My AF has arrived today , painfully I might add. Im not going to do another transfer right now, im not in the right headspace and feel tired but will be planning next month for sure. I will do a flyover by myself and yes a splashout out The Vineyard sounds perfect !
    We did do a DET ( we have a bio IVF son 4.5 years) we have 16 blasts. 1 x 5AA 7 x 4AA and the rest varying quality. Good luck , I know you are off soon yourself x @emski72
    Thanks for your suggestions. I am on an immune protocol for elevated CD57 cells, but not anti antibiotics...This was only picked up after i insisted on a endo biopsy after transferring 15 embryos - next cycle we got pregnant after adding prednisone but I miscarried at 8 weeeks ( trisomy 13) Next 2 cycles failed my eggs were just too old !
    Last edited by arall; 08-05-2016 at 19:57.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to arall For This Useful Post:

Tahli  (08-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Go @Caesardust! I'm so thrilled to see you over here, and @midnite01 aaand @emski72 too .
    @arall It sounds like you have some top quality embies to work through there! Well done!! Fingers crossed you only need one more DET and enjoy being spoilt at The Vineyard.
    My AF is always super painful and really clotty/heavy for the first days following building it up for a CT FET. It takes me back to what it was like having heavy AFs as a youngster.
    Feel free to post your last protocol. Usually the girls are great at being able to suggest some tweaks here and there!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (08-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Seeing my gyno today to talk about my fibroids and whether they pose a fertility problem. Looks like I might be heading to CFC mid July. For those that also have the high NK cells and MTHFR A1298C hetero mutation, any tips for getting myself prepared for transfer? I'm taking folinic acid and active b12, and likely my gyno will advise prenisolone to start day 1 of the transfer cycle.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Petulia For This Useful Post:

Aquinos77  (09-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Petulia- Hi that sounds great that you're heading over to CFC SA in July, I might be heading there around that time too. Although Im still waiting to receive my treatment plan from CFC. I am also in the process of consulting with Dr M regarding any immune issues and will ask him of any additional medication I need to take- I will be talking with him for first time this thurs. Will keep u posted

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aquinos77 For This Useful Post:

Petulia  (09-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinos77 View Post
    @Petulia- Hi that sounds great that you're heading over to CFC SA in July, I might be heading there around that time too. Although Im still waiting to receive my treatment plan from CFC. I am also in the process of consulting with Dr M regarding any immune issues and will ask him of any additional medication I need to take- I will be talking with him for first time this thurs. Will keep u posted
    Actually, I meant mid June
    I also have not received my plan or spoken with Dr Matebese (who is a woman).... Let me know when you hear from them. How did you manage to line up speaking with her?