Closed Thread
Page 78 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by midnite01 View Post
    @Offshorechick i just use twice a day and try to lie down for about 20 min afterwards. I sort of give a shake squeeze the spongey part a bit so the progestrone is down the end and insert. Hope this helps.
    Second question....does it leak out or am I good to go after 20 mins?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crinone doesn't leak out and you don't need to lie down. I used it when at work instead of pessaries during my first pregnancy.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kylie764 For This Useful Post:

Offshorechick  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Canuck - that is great news re your appt. hopefully onwards & upwards for your ttc journey.

Arall - all the best for your BT on Saturday. Mine is on Monday but I might POAS tomorrow before weekend.

Petulia sorry to hear you are not feeling great & I hope everything is ok. I totally get what you are saying about twins. We put 3 back but they are average & I would not have done that with A grade embies. We are hoping for one perfect singleton.

Hello to everyone else.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

Petulia  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Donation in South Africa #13

Hi ladies,

We are heading over to CT in September and just wondering whether I can get the Lupron depot and the Progynova in Aust. My FS or GP would happily provide me with a script but not sure if it is available here and cost wise which is he best option?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    Hi ladies,

We are heading over to CT in September and just wondering whether I can get the Lupron depot and the Progynova in Aust. My FS or GP would happily provide me with a script but not sure if it is available here and cost wise which is he best option?
    You can get both here but they are outrageously expensive, especially the Lupron, unless your doctor gets it for you under PBS authority. The difference for the Lupron on PBS is about $40 vs $400 private script. Ask at your pharmacy though because it's hard to get and they only have a double dose here in Australia so your doctor will give you half.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Petulia For This Useful Post:

FMJ  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ding-a-ling-a-ling @Luca it's your friendly 'tomorrow' POAS alarm!!
    I'll be doing the same as you, transferring three averagely graded blasts but if they were top grade there's no way I'd transfer three. Do you mind me asking what grade they were? Pass if it's too personal.
    Everything's crossed that you were looking at a gorgeously pink second line this morning. .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

mardicharli  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Offshorechick If you need to do your Crinone mid flight beware the Crinone Explosion!! As soon as you twist the cap off it starts to quickly ooze out. I'd hold it as close to where it needs to go and then remove the cap and insert it within a split second.
    I do my Crinone at night before bed.
    Have you read on the other threads about the Crinone Squat? If not, every few days or so you may like to squat down in the shower to scoop out the excess Crinone. I think it's the left over binding agent type of ingredient rather than the actual medication. Don't be surprised if there's some brown spotting in it.
    Is there ever TMI in IVF?!!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

AdelMum  (09-08-2016),mardicharli  (29-07-2016),Offshorechick  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HB13 Massive hugs of gratitude for my special package today. Everything arrived in perfect condition. As soon as I'm finished this IVF malarkey I'll definately pay it forward too. Thanks again for sharing, xx.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

HB13  (30-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh heck @Petulia. Huge hugs. Getting fobbed off is so patronising isn't it. When is your next scan?
    @ferngirl Did you pass the CFC Roll Call/Stats on to someone? Kisses for sweet Fernbaby, xx.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahli View Post
    @Offshorechick If you need to do your Crinone mid flight beware the Crinone Explosion!! As soon as you twist the cap off it starts to quickly ooze out. I'd hold it as close to where it needs to go and then remove the cap and insert it within a split second.
    I do my Crinone at night before bed.
    Have you read on the other threads about the Crinone Squat? If not, every few days or so you may like to squat down in the shower to scoop out the excess Crinone. I think it's the left over binding agent type of ingredient rather than the actual medication. Don't be surprised if there's some brown spotting in it.
    Is there ever TMI in IVF?!!
    now that's a conversation I've never had before! Well firstly, not needing to do the Crinone mid flight. I'm away at work and have to do it twice a day every second day at this stage. Will become everyday once I get home in two weeks. Did not know about the "excess". Holy MacMoley! Is this a thing I will need to think about? Perhaps I need to do some homework. I was just living on the high of not having to have the Gestone injections daily and now come sliding down to the reality of excess goop???? The things we do! The things we Do!!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Offshorechick For This Useful Post:

mardicharli  (29-07-2016),Tahli  (29-07-2016)