Closed Thread
Page 75 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ECM1981 View Post
    @HB13 im so sorry for your result. It is frucked and not fair. Are there any chancea of other routes to parent hood or was that the absolute end? I understand how you are feeling. Our last and final DE transfer was also negative. Take time to grieve as even if you think you are ok with it, it can hit you anywhere. Like it dis with me yesterday in Office works where i had a melt down because the stupid photo print machine didnt work. I lost it and stormed out crying with a bunch of people looking at me. I know it is a build up of the last few weeks. I also expect many more like that coz i feel so angry and sad. Im here to talk if you want to vent xx
    Thank you ECM1981, yeah it's hard to get past the anger and depression sometimes. I think I'm so much more annoyed because it was just as bad, if not worse than my own egg cycles. I had much higher expectations and at least thought I might get a frozen emby as back up.
    I really hope your future cycle comes through for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone want my medications? I want to get rid of them so no reminders sitting around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'd happily take the Gestone off your hands but I live in Melbourne. You never know when CFC are going to run out of it again! Is there anyone closer to you in Sydney who would be more convenient to gift it to?
    PS: Both your and @ECM1981's recent experiences have me worried about Kimenthra leaving the lab. But then again I have absolutely no idea why you both had the results you did. I just so wish it could have been different for both of you. Big hugs.
    Last edited by Tahli; 24-07-2016 at 21:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HB13 View Post
    Thank you ECM1981, yeah it's hard to get past the anger and depression sometimes. I think I'm so much more annoyed because it was just as bad, if not worse than my own egg cycles. I had much higher expectations and at least thought I might get a frozen emby as back up.
    I really hope your future cycle comes through for you xx
    Totally understand! We also felt the same. You just feel ripped off! A bit of 'why is is so seemingly easy for othere and not us. We walked away with only 1 average emby and none to freeze. I probably could have got that with my own eggs. Im greatful for the donors and what they do for us its just you think it will be your answer and you dream of that baby and when it all falls apart it just hurts and your angry and mad. Sending you hugs and hope you have a few close people to help you through xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ECM1981 For This Useful Post:

HB13  (25-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My Feb cycle donor at CFC.. Started with 12 eggs.. But ended with only 2 blasts. My donor apparently was proven.. But certainly didn't produce a huge haul either. Those 2 now gone.. Planning my next move. I understand the disappointment others are feeling.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kylie764 For This Useful Post:

HB13  (25-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kylie764 Gosh, your figures are really worrying too. I really feel for the three of you. It's such a huge amount of money for only one transfer. If only there was a guarantee of say, 6 embryos, so you knew you could get 3 DETs. Do you think you'll have another go at a fresh CT cycle? Please pass on answering if you're not ready yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HB13 I'm so sorry for your result X big hugs to you. I'm heading home tommorrow after my transfer last Thursday . Not feeling optimistic , because of 2 reasons. Dr. H had to use a clamp to do the transfer as he said my cervix was narrow ( read it can cause cramping in the uterus ) 2nd reason I had a massage booked at the vineyard on the Friday , after taking it easy for 24 hours post transfer - the massage was on a heated bed!!! Freaking out I cooked my embryo - feeling nothing at all either( like last time☹️) . Had Intralipid , on prednisone and clexane and had acupuncture before and after but really concerned about the heat bed......

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HB13 I'm so sorry for your result X big hugs to you. I'm heading home tommorrow after my transfer last Thursday . Not feeling optimistic , because of 2 reasons. Dr. H had to use a clamp to do the transfer as he said my cervix was narrow ( read it can cause cramping in the uterus ) 2nd reason I had a massage booked at the vineyard on the Friday , after taking it easy for 24 hours post transfer - the massage was on a heated bed!!! Freaking out I cooked my embryo - feeling nothing at all either( like last time☹️) . Had Intralipid , on prednisone and clexane and had acupuncture before and after but really concerned about the heat bed......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I wouldn't worry too much about the bed arall... Other parts of you would have been exposed during the massage surely? Unless you were excessively sweating I'd say it would be fine.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

arall  (26-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @arall Firstly, big hugs, I hear how anxious you are. 9dpo? Nearly POAS time!! How many of us Southerners have our Winter transfers and then return home to our electric blankets? It's no different hun. Have you ever added Valium at transfer to help with reducing the chance of cramping? Just a thought. I have everything crossed you never ever eveeeer need another transfer, xx.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

arall  (26-07-2016)