Closed Thread
Page 7 of 107 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I've started taking folinic acid and the active forms of b12 and b6 (i think). AdelMum What is ANA? And does the level of NK cells change over time?
    Last edited by Petulia; 06-05-2016 at 21:17. Reason: add info

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinos77 View Post
    Hello ladies, thank u for the wealth of info here, sorry for intruding into yr thread conversation. Just wondering in regards to sending money through to CFC and donor agency, did u go through yr own bank or through another electronic transfer site that has better exchange rate and lower fee? thank u
    We used OzForex. Much cheaper rate.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Petulia For This Useful Post:

Aquinos77  (06-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ECM1981 View Post
    Yes i have. Did two lots with Dr M. Have transfer end of June. Hoping it will help.
    I'm having trouble lining up dates that are four weeks apart. Best I'm getting is 3.5 weeks between treatments. Hoping this won't be too much of an issue.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Offshorechick For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well its aconfirmed BFN for me today. I realistically knew deep down it had not worked 4 days after transfer.

I have emailed the clinic with my results. Do you suggest any follow up questions to the doctor or will I get "its a numbers game",

We did intralipid, clexane and 25mg prednisdone this cycle and I have been having acupuncture for 8 weeks before we left, plus acupuncture on transfer day. My lining was 14mm at the scan.

Any suggestions?

Do you need to wait a cycle before doing FET?

Goodluck to everyone transferring soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshorechick View Post
    I'm having trouble lining up dates that are four weeks apart. Best I'm getting is 3.5 weeks between treatments. Hoping this won't be too much of an issue.
    I think it will be ok☺ gwenyth actually planned my LIT based on my transfer. I thought it was too much time before the transfer but Dr M said all is ok. I think the affects last approx 6months and you need a minimum of 2 weeks before transfer for your last LIT. Good luck ☺

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ECM1981 For This Useful Post:

Offshorechick  (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear that @arall. You will be feeling completely devestated im sure. You did everything right. Im thinking of you. Sorry im not sure of the wait time between transfers. Thinking of you xxx
    Last edited by ECM1981; 07-05-2016 at 00:32.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ECM1981 For This Useful Post:

AdelMum  (10-05-2016),arall  (08-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by arall View Post
    Well its aconfirmed BFN for me today. I realistically knew deep down it had not worked 4 days after transfer.

I have emailed the clinic with my results. Do you suggest any follow up questions to the doctor or will I get "its a numbers game",

We did intralipid, clexane and 25mg prednisdone this cycle and I have been having acupuncture for 8 weeks before we left, plus acupuncture on transfer day. My lining was 14mm at the scan.

Any suggestions?

Do you need to wait a cycle before doing FET?

Goodluck to everyone transferring soon xx
    I'm sorry to read this and I understand the heartache of a bfn on an OS cycle so really do understand.

I've had one successful cycle, a failed cycle with the remaining embies from that donor (which were really below average quality) and did a second full donor cycle last Sept transf. 2 but bfn ( I really don't think my body could take it, I felt tired, fat and old) we have 2 embies left from that cycle... I've gone on to lose 22kgs and will lose another 15 before I go back.

I'd probably add in a steriod to suppress your immune response and doxycycline antibiotic to inhibit any potential infections a week or so prior to transfer. I never went as far as lit or intralipids yet.

I don't know your history sorry, have you had a full immune work up done? If not I'd do that. If your FS 'doesn't believe in it', get one who does.

Thinking of you x

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

arall  (08-05-2016),Tahli  (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @arall I'm sorry for your disappointing result. You don't need to wait a cycle, presumably because you didn't stimulate your ovaries. When you come off the progesterone it may take around 4 days for AF to arrive. I just let my nurse know what date I would like to transfer. Are you thinking of popping back over in 3.5wks? You can do it as a long weekend. It's tiring but can be done. If you're only staying one or two nights you can splash out and stay at The Vineyard, eat beautifully and enjoy a spa treatment! Em, has given you really good advice too.
    PS: Do you know what grade your embryos were and did you do a DET?
    Last edited by Tahli; 07-05-2016 at 08:29.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

arall  (08-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinos77 View Post
    Hello ladies, thank u for the wealth of info here, sorry for intruding into yr thread conversation. Just wondering in regards to sending money through to CFC and donor agency, did u go through yr own bank or through another electronic transfer site that has better exchange rate and lower fee? thank u
    I just used a credit card payment authorisation form but I use a credit card with specific interest free terms for Ivf/de so don't have much option.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Petulia  (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @emski72 It's great to have you back on the thread!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

emski72  (07-05-2016),midnite01  (07-05-2016)