Page 65 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Offshorechick awesome! Congrats on PUPO status! XX

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubywoohoo For This Useful Post:

Offshorechick  (09-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Offshorechick, that is a fantastic result! 11 frozen must be a big relief!

We had egg collection today and were a bit disappointed with only 8 eggs collected. Really hoping all are mature and get quite a few fertilized. Fingers are crossed for good quality.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HB13 For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (09-07-2016),emski72  (09-07-2016),mardicharli  (09-07-2016),Offshorechick  (09-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic result Offshorechick. PUPO ...yippy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kylie764 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great result @Offshorechick. I reckon that day is going to be an awesome one!! Can't wait to see it all unfold. I'm praying I get a similar result to you xo

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HB13 View Post
    Wow Offshorechick, that is a fantastic result! 11 frozen must be a big relief!

We had egg collection today and were a bit disappointed with only 8 eggs collected. Really hoping all are mature and get quite a few fertilized. Fingers are crossed for good quality.
    I'm crossing my fingers for you and sending lots of positive thoughts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, so disappointed today. Had that dreaded early phone call to tell us that only 2 fertilized. It will be a 3 day transfer on Monday, assuming they make it that far.
    I don't know why but I really thought that this would be the answer.... We have questions for Monday, I was driving when they rang so hubby answered and didn't ask any questions that I would have. We knew there were only 8 eggs but didn't find out how many were mature.
    I had also asked the dr about picsi since previously we had used it but after looking at Semen analysis he said ICSI would be good enough and that results looked ok so wouldn't need PICSI. Now I'm second guessing wondering if it would have helped fert rate.
    Trying to hold out hope for Monday but I know I'll be waited for the s find dreaded phone call where neither of them have made it to day 3.

Does anyone know what the deal is with frozen eggs? Is it only if they don't collect enough or any/or is it if they don't fertilize etc?
    I'll be getting on website tomorrow I think but just so devastated :-(

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HB13 For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (11-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Well, so disappointed today. Had that dreaded early phone call to tell us that only 2 fertilized. It will be a 3 day transfer on Monday, assuming they make it that far.
    I don't know why but I really thought that this would be the answer.... We have questions for Monday, I was driving when they rang so hubby answered and didn't ask any questions that I would have. We knew there were only 8 eggs but didn't find out how many were mature.
    I had also asked the dr about picsi since previously we had used it but after looking at Semen analysis he said ICSI would be good enough and that results looked ok so wouldn't need PICSI. Now I'm second guessing wondering if it would have helped fert rate.
    Trying to hold out hope for Monday but I know I'll be waited for the s find dreaded phone call where neither of them have made it to day 3.

Does anyone know what the deal is with frozen eggs? Is it only if they don't collect enough or any/or is it if they don't fertilize etc?
    I'll be getting on website tomorrow I think but just so devastated :-(
    Oh HB I'm so sorry, it's so hard when you don't get the results everyone else has...they let you use the egg bank when it looks like there will be nothing to transfer. So you won't go home without a transfer. I know of one lady who was over on my first cycle who used the egg bank and had a day 3 transfer from that and now has her beautiful little boy from that experience. She was so disheartened while over there, so as hard as it is, please don't lose hope x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @emski72, it's good to know we will get to transfer. Will just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @emski72, it's good to know we will get to transfer. Will just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today HB13, wishing you all the best xx