Closed Thread
Page 62 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Blu View Post
    Me again looking for some more advice, if anyone has some time?
    I was wondering if anyone has feedback about the Natal clinic in Durban? I found a donor that I would really like to go with, but she's in Durban. Originally I was thinking of going to CFC, but now I figure I need to change my plans.
    @Seahorse1 which clinic did you use? She went to Durban so may have advice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by kylie764 View Post
    Petulia - I have tried the progesterone pessaries rectally.. But they gave me the ****s.. So wonder how much they were being absorbed. Apparently works for some. Wazzas nurse said another option was to use vaginally and then insert a tamping covered with a little Vaseline. Remove tampon after 30 min.

I loved Canal walk shopping centre... Plus cavendish sq. canal walk has the bonus of lots of food outlets and 10+ movie theatres. Movie n popcorn n drink., bargain at $12

It has been a rough start for me after my BFP and slow rising HCG. So many blood tests and scans so far.. I went for my 9 week scan today.. Confirming last weeks crappy scan.. No heartbeat.. So off all the meds and waiting to miscarry
    Oh Kylie I'm so sorry...I've been there and it's horrible. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kylie764 View Post
    Petulia - I have tried the progesterone pessaries rectally.. But they gave me the ****s.. So wonder how much they were being absorbed. Apparently works for some. Wazzas nurse said another option was to use vaginally and then insert a tamping covered with a little Vaseline. Remove tampon after 30 min.

I loved Canal walk shopping centre... Plus cavendish sq. canal walk has the bonus of lots of food outlets and 10+ movie theatres. Movie n popcorn n drink., bargain at $12

It has been a rough start for me after my BFP and slow rising HCG. So many blood tests and scans so far.. I went for my 9 week scan today.. Confirming last weeks crappy scan.. No heartbeat.. So off all the meds and waiting to miscarry
    Arrggh god, so sorry to hear that. This is such a ****fully hard road to travel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kylie764 Oh love, I'm so very very sorry for the loss of your tiny little poppet. How incredibly sad. I wish there was something I could do to help you. Be kind to yourself. Massive heartfelt hugs, xxx.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Donation in South Africa #13

Thanks ladies!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kylie764 For This Useful Post:

Tahli  (06-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry @kylie764 look after yourself 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    kylie764 Sorry to hear about your loss. It is just so hard.

We are all here for you and hope that you take some time to grieve xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kylie764 I am so sorry for your loss. That is really tough, be kind to yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is anyone going over to CT in the last week of September (school holidays)?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Frozen Embryo Transfers

Hello ladies,
    My (10) embryos were shipped from CFC to my clinic in Toronto with another woman's. I tried one FET in January (1 B4AA & 1 B3AA) and one in May (1 B4AB, 1 B4BB & 1 B3AB): yes three - going for broke. Both times I came up with a BFN, as did the other woman who tried twice. Has anyone on the forum had success with frozen embryos?
    The embryos were good quality, my lining was 13mm &11mm. I do know that only ~30% of FETs work, but I thought mine would. I used donor sperm so my RE here and Dr. Wiswedel said they were good embryos.
    I am about to start another FET cycle, I have two more straws with five embryos of varying quality (both with the same colour ring so I have no idea what I am getting - if you are on your way to Cape Town make sure they clearly label the straws). Any thoughts welcome (I am taking natural folate and have no immune issues).
    Also, my doctor here asked me to write up a 'how to' for going to Cape Town. It has information on the process, tourism and a medication spreadsheet. I can't seem to upload it but PM me if you are starting on your journey. It is from a Canadian perspective, but most of the information is universal.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Canuck1 For This Useful Post:

Lolly99  (07-07-2016)