Closed Thread
Page 49 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good news update:
    Day 3 and 23 little emails still growing, 12 doing very well. Transfer set for day 5 Monday.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Petulia For This Useful Post:

Aquinos77  (22-06-2016),babywish313  (18-06-2016),Caesardust  (19-06-2016),HB13  (19-06-2016),midnite01  (19-06-2016),Offshorechick  (19-06-2016),SalSA2015  (19-06-2016),Tittle  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for all the replies. I will follow your advice and cc Dr LR into everything from now on, something I never had to do with Cyndi as her replies came within the hour if I was online their time or they where there the next day with DR W then Dr LR cc'd as I never thought to do it. I was so looking forward to meeting Cyndi.

As this is my first rodeo with IVF and I'm going to do it on the other side of the world, this is not really what I needed at this late stage. Even when you all have things thrown at you, you all seem to be very even tempered. Me on the other hand not so, I have enough stress with packing up the unit putting it all in storage, finding somewhere to live temporarily before we fly out and bless my family we have extras meeting us in London to go home to Scotland then home to Oz, so rearranging and adding to travel arrangements. Now I'm starting to wish I had one of my girlfriends coming with the 8yr old and I for the first few weeks. I'll just have to remember to breath very deeply and keep myself in check.

Haha love the tips on the hairdressers as I was thinking the same thing the other day, I'd like to have mine retouched before we head to London.

Congratulations Petulia that's awesome news.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to babywish313 For This Useful Post:

Petulia  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babywish313 View Post
    Thank you for all the replies. I will follow your advice and cc Dr LR into everything from now on, something I never had to do with Cyndi as her replies came within the hour if I was online their time or they where there the next day with DR W then Dr LR cc'd as I never thought to do it. I was so looking forward to meeting Cyndi.

As this is my first rodeo with IVF and I'm going to do it on the other side of the world, this is not really what I needed at this late stage. Even when you all have things thrown at you, you all seem to be very even tempered. Me on the other hand not so, I have enough stress with packing up the unit putting it all in storage, finding somewhere to live temporarily before we fly out and bless my family we have extras meeting us in London to go home to Scotland then home to Oz, so rearranging and adding to travel arrangements. Now I'm starting to wish I had one of my girlfriends coming with the 8yr old and I for the first few weeks. I'll just have to remember to breath very deeply and keep myself in check.

Haha love the tips on the hairdressers as I was thinking the same thing the other day, I'd like to have mine retouched before we head to London.

Congratulations Petulia that's awesome news.
    I'm not at all calm a lot of the time, I was a raging mess all the week before we left, and many times before that. Nothing ever seems to work out smoothly or how you expect.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Petulia For This Useful Post:

babywish313  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats a shame Cyndi has also left. She was very organised. Dont worry babawish once you get there you will feel a little more calmer. But all the extra stresses dont help your zen thats for sure.
    Has anyone here done day 5 PGS embryo testing with results back in time for a day 6 transfer?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ECM1981 For This Useful Post:

babywish313  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Petulia on great number still going strong x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ECM1981 For This Useful Post:

Petulia  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    When people buy a present for their donor, do you give it the clinic to pass on or contact the donor agency to arrange to pass it on?
    Also, any good ideas?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HB13 View Post
    When people buy a present for their donor, do you give it the clinic to pass on or contact the donor agency to arrange to pass it on?
    Also, any good ideas?!

Hi HB,

Kim advised me to leave it at the clinic when I had my lining scan so that it will be there for my donor angel after her procedure so that she has a lovely present to open while in recovery.

I went off her profile and chose to get first edition, author signed, first print of the book that she loves, as there was three in the series I got all three for her.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to babywish313 For This Useful Post:

HB13  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a lovely present. I've gone through the profile of my donor but nothing really stands out! Thank you, I'll let the dr/nurse know that we will bring one with us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also, any good ideas?!
    We left ours at the clinic for her to get on collection day. I bought her a necklace with a letter charm for her name and a wing charm. I don't know if they use their real name though, but that thought came after I got it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Petulia For This Useful Post:

HB13  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also, any good ideas?!
    I gave it to the clinic and got an opal necklace for her.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tittle For This Useful Post:

HB13  (19-06-2016),Petulia  (20-06-2016)