Closed Thread
Page 40 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    hoping some of you knowledgeable ladies can answer this query for me.
    When does the agency ask for donor fee? Or do I contact them?

I've had similar experience to offshorechick as Dr is away on conference so timing has had to change & as of yet I still do not have a schedule. The donor we chose last October! she did a cycle recently and was meant to be screened last week but missed the appointment & was supposed to come in yesterday & J promised to update me but I've heard nothing from her or agency....

I don't want to start panicking yet but am scheduled for hysteroscopy on Tues & have had to suffer 3 months of zoladex side effects in preparation for this cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi @ItWillHappen... I paid the donor fee as soon as I selected my donor and she agreed to donate to us. I'd cc in your donor agency coordinator on your emails. Hopefully you get the answer you want tonight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Itwilhappen View Post
    Hi,
    hoping some of you knowledgeable ladies can answer this query for me.
    When does the agency ask for donor fee? Or do I contact them?

I've had similar experience to offshorechick as Dr is away on conference so timing has had to change & as of yet I still do not have a schedule. The donor we chose last October! she did a cycle recently and was meant to be screened last week but missed the appointment & was supposed to come in yesterday & J promised to update me but I've heard nothing from her or agency....

I don't want to start panicking yet but am scheduled for hysteroscopy on Tues & have had to suffer 3 months of zoladex side effects in preparation for this cycle
    Hi @ItWillHappen,

I just checked our invoices and we paid the donor fee to CFC, we were invoiced for it by CFC as part of our final payment due shortly before we arrived in Cape Town. CFC are responsible for paying the donor once egg pickup has been completed not the agency.

It is the agency fee and donor travel expenses(if any) that get paid as soon as the donor agrees and is paid directly to the agency.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by landi68 View Post
    Hi @ItWillHappen,

I just checked our invoices and we paid the donor fee to CFC, we were invoiced for it by CFC as part of our final payment due shortly before we arrived in Cape Town. CFC are responsible for paying the donor once egg pickup has been completed not the agency.

It is the agency fee and donor travel expenses(if any) that get paid as soon as the donor agrees and is paid directly to the agency.
    Sorry, I've been unclear and thanks for clarifying, it is the agency fee I am asking about. I paid CFC first installment in March. I was under the impression the agency asked for their fee after screening but wanted to double check

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rubywohoo. Which dr are you seeing at CFC? I was seeing Dr H and I was discussing about 3 wks ago Wazza and the fact that he is sending lots of his patients to CFC. I too was upfront that I would be following Wazza protocol for FET number 2 after first cycle with CFC was a negative and I had a reaction to the gestone that took months to go down.

I fly back into Perth tomorrow morning from Thailand/South Africa and will be straight off to get bloods taken to confirm hopefully my BFP. POAs still showing pregnant! Transfer was about 3 weeks ago.. So hcg should be reasonably high now.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kylie764 For This Useful Post:

Rubywoohoo  (08-06-2016),SalSA2015  (09-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies. Just wondering if anyone has released superannuation for a de cycle in SA?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also does anyone know the wait to do a phone consult with dr M?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @CAEserdust i waited about 5 weeks from memory.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Itwilhappen View Post
    Sorry, I've been unclear and thanks for clarifying, it is the agency fee I am asking about. I paid CFC first installment in March. I was under the impression the agency asked for their fee after screening but wanted to double check
    Hey, you should have gotten a contract from the agency once your donor was agreed to??? It should stipulate in there when they expect payment. We paid ours as soon as we had the donor picked.

There was a huge wait to speak to Dr M but they managed to squeeze me in before i leave for CT this weekend, so i waited about 2 weeks.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Petulia For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies
    Just wondering whether anyone has chosen a donor over 30yrs old? and was it a good outcome? We've had to choose a second donor due to the first one not passing the screening. CFC has asked us to get her AMH testing done because she is over 30yrs old.