Closed Thread
Page 38 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    You should be fine if her donation history is good then fingers crossed for you x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Offshorechick  (03-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope it all works out for you @Offshorechick you must be very stressed. Hopefully this is the universe working in your favour in an a$s-about way. Xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ECM1981 For This Useful Post:

Offshorechick  (03-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I just say all you lovely ladies have been a huge help through this whole process. If someone had told me when I was in my early 20's that getting pregnant would be this difficult I would have laughed at them. My girlfriends that have gone through forms of IVF are sympathetic but still don't get it. Because all of this feels quite clinical - feel like I'm ordering a food processor on eBay sometimes - I don't feel emotional about it. Yet. Have had days where I can't find the words and tears fall instead much to the distress of my DH. We have a little trip to Bali the week before heading to CT so if it all falls through I'll get a little tanned then come back to work as usual and try again another month. I will cope. I will be strong. I will cry. I know all these things. What I don't know is the what, why, how or when. Everytime my thoughts wonder off to the give up stage I hop on here and read all of your stories and I have hope again. Thankyou. Thankyou. Thankyou. xxxx

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Offshorechick For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (04-06-2016),cjocoh71  (04-06-2016),emski72  (04-06-2016),HB13  (04-06-2016),Jennski  (08-06-2016),kylie764  (04-06-2016),Minniemin  (01-09-2016),Petulia  (04-06-2016),Rhino  (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshorechick View Post
    Can I just say all you lovely ladies have been a huge help through this whole process. If someone had told me when I was in my early 20's that getting pregnant would be this difficult I would have laughed at them. My girlfriends that have gone through forms of IVF are sympathetic but still don't get it. Because all of this feels quite clinical - feel like I'm ordering a food processor on eBay sometimes - I don't feel emotional about it. Yet. Have had days where I can't find the words and tears fall instead much to the distress of my DH. We have a little trip to Bali the week before heading to CT so if it all falls through I'll get a little tanned then come back to work as usual and try again another month. I will cope. I will be strong. I will cry. I know all these things. What I don't know is the what, why, how or when. Everytime my thoughts wonder off to the give up stage I hop on here and read all of your stories and I have hope again. Thankyou. Thankyou. Thankyou. xxxx
    Totally know what you mean.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Petulia For This Useful Post:

Offshorechick  (04-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    It's a very emotional journey @Offshorechick and not being 'in control ' for the most part throws up its own set of emotions too. You're doing great especially given you've had to find another donor. Hang in there x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes we had her confirmed months ago. I even received an interim treatment plan. About a week later I received an email saying that she was donating for someone else before me. They reassured me that it didn't affect my dates. Only that I had to wait to the end of May for her scans. I was nervous about it but was happy in a sense that I would get an idea of how she would respond to the treatment. I should have prepared a back-up plan.
    Hello Offshorechick,
    Hope you've been able to find the right donor esp at short notice. Im also in the same predicament. Ive been told my donor didn't pass the screening test, although she has donated previously. I went through Nuture, so I may have to look at other agencies, Ive had Jenny from baby2mom contact me today, and she is so keen to help out.
    All the best

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aquinos77 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tittle View Post
    Officially PUPO now.......transfer occurred about 2 hours ago. Fingers crossed.
    Congratulations Tittle... fingers crossed for you!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Tittle  (09-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinos77 View Post
    Hello Offshorechick,
    Hope you've been able to find the right donor esp at short notice. Im also in the same predicament. Ive been told my donor didn't pass the screening test, although she has donated previously. I went through Nuture, so I may have to look at other agencies, Ive had Jenny from baby2mom contact me today, and she is so keen to help out.
    All the best
    Good luck on your search. Both Kim at Nurture and Jenny at Baby2mom have been a huge help to me. My only concerns now is the timing and her passing her tests. If all that works out then I can book some flights.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Offshorechick For This Useful Post:

Rubywoohoo  (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You WILL get there @Offshorechick. Just keep plugging along the same way you have been and you'll soon be cuddling a Bub or two. We just had a photo shoot with our two little miracles. I really wasn't sure if we'd ever get here and it still doesn't feel real. Persistence is the secret IMO.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

cjocoh71  (06-06-2016),ECM1981  (05-06-2016),Jennski  (08-06-2016),kylie764  (06-06-2016),mardicharli  (06-06-2016),Offshorechick  (05-06-2016),Petulia  (06-06-2016),Rhino  (06-06-2016),Rubywoohoo  (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kylie764 View Post
    Attachment 81669

12 days post transfer. Still in shock!!

Currently in Thailand for another week so will do blood test when I get home!

Wazza's everything but the kitchen sink protocol plus DE has done the trick.
    Congratulations @kylie764! Here's to an uneventful pregnancy

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

kylie764  (06-06-2016),Rhino  (06-06-2016)