Closed Thread
Page 35 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 1061
  1. #341
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked
    162
    Reviews
    0
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1464661249.403728.jpg

    12 days post transfer. Still in shock!!

    Currently in Thailand for another week so will do blood test when I get home!

    Wazza's everything but the kitchen sink protocol plus DE has done the trick.

  2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to kylie764 For This Useful Post:

    BB4Me  (02-06-2016),Blinky76  (02-06-2016),Caesardust  (31-05-2016),ECM1981  (31-05-2016),emski72  (31-05-2016),Hopeful1975  (31-05-2016),Jennski  (08-06-2016),mardicharli  (31-05-2016),Minniemin  (01-09-2016),Miss Sagi  (31-05-2016),Offshorechick  (31-05-2016),Rhino  (01-06-2016),Rubywoohoo  (31-05-2016)

  3. #342
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    279
    Thanks
    900
    Thanked
    262
    Reviews
    0
    Yaaaayyyyyy!!! Huge congratulations Kylie!! Awesome news. Xxx

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to mardicharli For This Useful Post:

    kylie764  (31-05-2016)

  5. #343
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    201
    Thanks
    165
    Thanked
    154
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kylie764 View Post
    Attachment 81669

    12 days post transfer. Still in shock!!

    Currently in Thailand for another week so will do blood test when I get home!

    Wazza's everything but the kitchen sink protocol plus DE has done the trick.
    Holy ****!!!! That's amazing, congrats

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Petulia For This Useful Post:

    Hopeful1975  (31-05-2016),kylie764  (31-05-2016)

  7. #344
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    201
    Thanks
    165
    Thanked
    154
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshorechick View Post
    That's putting it mildly! I know my FIFO work doesn't make it easy but I'm trying my best.
    That's all we can do, and our best is usually pretty bloody high standard.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Petulia For This Useful Post:

    Offshorechick  (31-05-2016)

  9. #345
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    4,601
    Thanks
    1,312
    Thanked
    5,565
    Reviews
    13
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Congratulations Kylie x

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

    kylie764  (31-05-2016)

  11. #346
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,110
    Thanks
    3,600
    Thanked
    4,651
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @kylie764 congratulations. Those double lines are mesmerising

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

    Hopeful1975  (31-05-2016),kylie764  (31-05-2016)

  13. #347
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    195
    Thanked
    115
    Reviews
    0
    Hiya @Petulia and all lovely people on this thread,
    I'm in Melbourne for work for a few days. I'm having fun, but it's very cold!!

    Jenny from CFC emailed me last Thursday to say that she would contact our existing donor to arrange a new treatment schedule. I gave her my calendar options until the end of the year. Slightly worryingly, I've had no emails from them since then.

    Maybe I scared my donor off? Maybe none of the dates will work with her new job? Or maybe Jenny is just taking her time getting back to me... I will email a reminder tomorrow if I still havent heard, I need to move the bookings or I will need to pay even more fees.

  14. #348
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    201
    Thanks
    165
    Thanked
    154
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubywoohoo View Post
    Hiya @Petulia and all lovely people on this thread,
    I'm in Melbourne for work for a few days. I'm having fun, but it's very cold!!

    Jenny from CFC emailed me last Thursday to say that she would contact our existing donor to arrange a new treatment schedule. I gave her my calendar options until the end of the year. Slightly worryingly, I've had no emails from them since then.

    Maybe I scared my donor off? Maybe none of the dates will work with her new job? Or maybe Jenny is just taking her time getting back to me... I will email a reminder tomorrow if I still havent heard, I need to move the bookings or I will need to pay even more fees.
    Jenny takes a frustratingly long time to respond. There's no sense of urgency on their half, but there is for you. I now cc my doctor into all of the emails. And if all else fails it's quite easy to contact the clinic via skype. That should put a rocket under them.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Petulia For This Useful Post:

    Minniemin  (01-09-2016),Rubywoohoo  (08-06-2016)

  16. #349
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked
    162
    Reviews
    0
    I agree.. With the comment about cc the dr in on correspondence. I copied Dr Heylen in on all.. But never had any issues with Heidi.. Often emailing me at midnight or on the weekend.

  17. #350
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    201
    Thanks
    165
    Thanked
    154
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kylie764 View Post
    I agree.. With the comment about cc the dr in on correspondence. I copied Dr Heylen in on all.. But never had any issues with Heidi.. Often emailing me at midnight or on the weekend.
    Wish I had Heidi


 

Similar Threads

  1. Egg Donation in South Africa #12
    By Cathy69 in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 1010
    Last Post: 03-05-2016, 13:30
  2. Egg Donation in South Africa #11
    By January in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 1060
    Last Post: 11-01-2016, 15:32
  3. Egg Donation in South Africa #9
    By KMP in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 991
    Last Post: 20-07-2015, 10:34

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
BAE The Label
Versatile, premium maternity wear that you will love throughout pregnancy and long after. Cleverly designed for for all stages of motherhood so that you can 'Just be you (+1)'.
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
Hills Swimming Kenthurst
Located in the beautiful suburb of Kenthurst and boasts a heated 25m pool. We conduct world-leading Baby and Parent Classes, Preschool Classes, School Age and Squad Training. Our classes are small, our service personal and our quality of the highest.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!