Closed Thread
Page 106 of 107 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1061
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Im not too sure what the grade was emski, it just said 3 collapsed embryos. The ones that were transferred on try 2 were graded B3BB and B3AC. The rest im not sure but Dr M said although Dr W said they were good she did not agree as the lab notes said something like 'soft shell'. Its like some of them think because we are from Australia we are rolling in money and can throw it around! I just wish all the sh*t with EDSA and the pgs and clinic changes didnt happen during my cycle. I wish it didnt happen at all to anyone. I really feel those of us stuck in the middle of it suffered. But its all in the past now, it cant change. But i will say that i really admire Dr Metebese through all of it she was a good doctor and very honest and upfront.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ECM1981 For This Useful Post:

emski72  (23-09-2016),Tahli  (24-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    Tittle - All the best for your trip. Have everything crossed for you. You're using a new donor aren't you?x
    Yes. New donor. We used all our frosties last trip and the previous donor declined to do it again (cant blame her at all!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tittle - yes our donor declined to donate again & i can't blame her either. She produced 26 eggs for us so I can imagine doing that 5 times you would get pretty over it. Good luck for your upcoming cycle. I hope you don't miss little man too much.

ECM - I am sorry you have had such a hard time. We were there in April and were one of Dr W last patients at CFC for our first FET. And then in July at Aevitas for another FET. Yes at Aevitas they did question why they were frozen as they wouldn't have frozen that quality at their clinic. This has just made me more aware if we were to do another FET for future. We certainly wouln't go all that way for B2s & pre-blastocycts again.

I do know that KLM (who pops in here sometimes) did get pregnant on her 3rd go with 2 collapsed blastocysts. So they can work. I don't think they are as bad as they sound.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

Tittle  (29-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to those currently in SA or those soon to be there.

I have chosen my new donor with the help of Dr H... After last ED didn't perform well. At this stage.. Plan to be in CT around 20 Nov. My 2.5yr old will be staying with my parents this trip as she is a live wire. Anyone been thru nurture.. With donation last month? Wondering if anyone on here has used the same ed? Message me if you think it it may be you.

Emailed Kimenthra at EDSA.. She is only working with avetis or hart.

Anyone know about which clinics accept or are recommended to accept frosties in Bangkok. Thinking if I need to go there after this trip.. Then may look into shipping to Bangkok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladies, have any of you been successful in accessing your superannuation to use the services of an overseas egg donor clinic? Someone on another thread told me that there was a lady in this thread who was.
    I'm just getting conflicting answers and don't want to get our hopes up of being able to go overseas if I can't get my money. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by siansmum View Post
    Ladies, have any of you been successful in accessing your superannuation to use the services of an overseas egg donor clinic? Someone on another thread told me that there was a lady in this thread who was.
    I'm just getting conflicting answers and don't want to get our hopes up of being able to go overseas if I can't get my money. Thanks
    @siansmum we are currently in the process of doing this and don't anticipate any problems. @Caesardust did it successfully a few months ago. Both of us have gone through Supercare, who cost about $900, but know what is required for DHS to approve.
    Happy to answer any questions - feel free to PM me if you like xxx

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minniemin For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (24-09-2016),siansmum  (24-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by siansmum View Post
    I managed to access 13k with Hala from supercare. They have done it a couple of times now so know exactly what's required for DHS.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

Minniemin  (28-09-2016),siansmum  (24-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @Tahli for being pupo. This is the one. It's just got to be! Xo

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (24-09-2016),Minniemin  (24-09-2016),Tahli  (24-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minniemin View Post
    @siansmum we are currently in the process of doing this and don't anticipate any problems. @Caesardust did it successfully a few months ago. Both of us have gone through Supercare, who cost about $900, but know what is required for DHS to approve.
    Happy to answer any questions - feel free to PM me if you like xxx
    Thanks Minniemin. When you hear back from them, would you mind posting whether or not you were successful, please? I'd be really interested to know. One of the ladies on the Egg Donor Australia site said that your money is only released for use in Australia, but then I've heard that others have been successful, so I'm just so confused about it all. We're definitely going to use Supercare as they seem to know what they're doing and what is needed. We haven't made a decision as to whether or not we'll go overseas, but my husband is most definitely in favour of that option. I'm happy to start researching clinics and costs, but don't want to spend all that time and effort on it if we can't possibly get the funds, as we just don't have the money in the bank.
    Whilst I'm typing, may I ask you what sort of money we're talking about if we decided to go to SA? It's just really difficult to know how much we need to ask for. Also, are you able to choose your donor or is one chosen for you?
    Many thanks Minniemin.
    Last edited by siansmum; 24-09-2016 at 17:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    New thread over here.