Closed Thread
Page 104 of 107 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1061
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had to do crinone mid flight and yes it does react to airplane pressure i opened it and it went splat on the ceiling of the toilets lucky i had a spare!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

landi68  (19-09-2016),Minniemin  (19-09-2016),Tahli  (19-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think the gestone is a lot stronger than pessaries... And pessaries are stronger than crinone. My FS said the crinone had 100mg progesterone.. Whereas pessaries I was taking had 400mg. I was taking 3 x 400mg pessaries and provera as I reacted to gestone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone. I'm glad I came in here to post! Righto well I guess we will be doing Synarel again. And thanks gorgeousgeorge I will get a new bottle. I just assumed because i looked at the use by date it would be OK. Better to be safe than sorry.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (20-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Luca I used the one off depot injection and it was sooo easy. Much less stressful than remembering to take something daily. Ordered it from the International Pharmacy. It took a few days longer than expected, so just make sure you add an extra week to delivery time just to be sure. 😊 It worked for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies im officially joining this journey. Ive already done the bt just need to get lining scan ifo over there and choose a donor. The agency ive been dealing with has been very helpful. I was thinking heading over there in jan 17 but my parents will be here in feb 17 so im wondering whether i push out to then? Ive already got a script for syranal which i need to have filled by jan next year. Any accomm reccs would be great we are planning on leaving our 3 yr old in the care of my parents.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

Minniemin  (22-09-2016),Tahli  (20-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's exciting midnite. And being able to leave your 3 yr old at home just makes the trip so much more relaxing. We have stayed at the Waterfront, Green Point and De Waterkant in apartments each of the 3 times we have been and enjoyed them all. I would suggest if you can to stay at the Vineyard too for a couple of nights as a treat with your hubby - enjoy the amazing food & make the most of it! We are taking our 18 month old this time so our trip will be a bit different but will still make it to the Vineyard. Just look up Airbnb or plenty of Cape Town accom sites. The clinic can give you a list of places to stay too. And then there are the numerous day trips, safaris, winelands you can do......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Luca we will miss her like crazy but makes sense to leave her here in her own routine with grandparent time they live overseas so it will be a special time. We were last there in 2000 and loved it then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    They stay pressurized for a while too so be careful for the next couple of days using them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI everyone
    Luca - I am on synarel AGAIN! I dont like it but seems the best alternative. Too much running down the back of my throat and I worry I dont take it properly sometimes!

Anyways, yet again we have not had time to catch up on everyone's stories and havent been online for a while......but I fly out next Friday for Capetown on my own. Will do lining scan here so only staying 9 days. Will anyone else be there first week of October? I would love to catch up.

I will be lonely without my family! And have to do gestone myself. I think I will get someone to mark a big black area in permanent marker on my bum so I dont worry too much about getting a wrong spot!

Hope everyone is well! I will finally get time next week to catch on all your stories.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahli View Post
    @Tittle What were your CT dates again? xx
    30 September to 8 October!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tittle For This Useful Post:

Tahli  (21-09-2016)