+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @jonathant: this is what i found from the old thread. The lady had done it via Dr Turek.

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...spermia/page61

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

MrsSIG  (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much

Thanks
    Reviews
    I found this clip on a different forum. It's a five part series on a couple dealing with non obstructive Azoospermia. Each episode is 13 minutes so you can easily hear all five in one go. It was so emotional for me to listen to. All the heartache and tears is our reality. I know that most ladies on this board have gone on to have their families, but wow, these are trying times.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07gf4s2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks I'll have a listen to it

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was my bday yesterday. Two birthdays have gone by while I have been TTC. During my TTC time, my sisters been pregnant, had a baby and fallen pregnant again. I am happy for her and I know our journeys are different but all these hurdles are hard.

I am likely to start my ivf this week. I'm super nervous.
    I wish there was an easy road to adoption in AU. I'm so nervous 😖😖😖

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MrsSIG

Yep, all the waiting is frustrating!!!

For me, the IVF wasn't nearly as bad as what I thought. I worked it up in my head and was filled with anxiety, but when it actually came down to it, it was relatively seamless, and for me it was almost painless.

You'll be fine 😉 just remember that it's actually one step closer!! Hang it there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I ask a bit of a personal question to you all? Did you or your husband lose your sex drive a bit after all the stress of initial azoospermia diagnosis and then ttc, operations etc? Me and my wife love each other but are both exhausted and have been having sex a bit less often is that normal? Personal question so don't feel like you have to answer

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Johnathant

obviously I think it would vary from couple to couple. With my own personal experience, yes it's affected us both. For me, I've always associated sex with having a baby, and when I found out it wil never happen for us that way, it hurts and while it sucks, I don't want want to as often as before. For my husband, the doctor has prescribed him arimidex, and that has decreased his drive immensely. But to be honest, while it did affect things, it didn't have a negatuve affect on our relationship. I think if anything, we know that we can overcome one of the hardest obstacles. I know that when we get through this and have our baby by whatever means, any issues with intimacy will be nonexistent. Hope this helps

@Barca07, thanks ! How's ur pregnancy going? Must be nearly there xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah it hasn't affected our relationship at all I was just curious as to whether anyone else experienced this

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wondering does anyone know the legalities of donor sperm? If me and my wife go down that route am I the legal father on birth certificate or is the donor?