+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    @littlesunflower: where are you at now? I remember you are/were trying #2?
    PUPO with the one embryo (from the one egg) we got this cycle. Not sure how many more stim cycles I can handle so hopefully this is the one. More of our sperm donor is still an option, but this year of back to back rounds has just been so hard and so expensive that I am a bit over it all!

Are you going back for your frosties?

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @littlesunflowers: fingers crossed for you!! IVF is exhausting both mentally and physically, isn't it?! No, not ready for number 2. I am 100% sure that i won't do another fresh IVF cycle. If we want any more kid, it would be from the frosties. And I might go with the nature takes it cause approach. ie no more pumping myself with drugs for the entire pregnancy to deal with an issue that might not even exist. These drugs have caused long term effect on my health now and who knows what on DS (the risk to take at the time). However, we are 99.99% sure that we don't want anymore kids for many reasons.