Closed Thread
Page 99 of 127 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry @Lilpingu big hugs at this devastating turn of events. Be kind to yourself xx

@Billie2 It's straight to FET for me, still waiting on AF & extremely premonstral 😠

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    All the best today @clucky14! Rest up loads afterwards! 🏻

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you here just waiting getting so nervous ! Hoping the waits not too long .
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    All the best today @clucky14! Rest up loads afterwards! 🏻

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all EPU went well feeling pretty sore in the tummy had to take some panadeine forte when woke I'm pretty tired so on way to have a sleep at home. Was a bit of a wait today. Have to say all the nurses were fantastic can't fault anything or anyone. I had dr George do my collection . They ended up getting 5. Will find out tomorrow how many fertilised and when transfer is. Got to start Crinone Sunday which I am not really familiar with didn't use it last time so will have to read about that tomorrow. Had a bit of a giggle when I woke they were trying to wake the girl next to me and she' was struggling to wake up even with the shouting of her name 😂Don't blame her 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky14 well done. I was about the same last round. 6 collected, 5 were mature. You should do really well. I love being knocked out. Thanks for the update!!
    @tjuls hugs for today & cartwheels for tomorrow.

Anyone cycling in July?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry another question... Im all questions and no answers!

Anyone detoxed before a cycle? Im debating on it.. Found a detox who deliver to your door in Sydney. Im already off the wine (killing me), so thought a complete detox before drugging up might be worth it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky14 well done! You should be really pleased with that! Rest up and can't wait to see your update tomorrow!
    @Billie2 sorry no help on the detox I'm afraid? In saying that I've never detoxed though! Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 I did a no sugar detox 6 or so days before I started stims, lol near killed me to be honest! But it might depend on what kind of detox also?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky14 you made it! Enjoy that warm pad on the tummy and being spoiled by your lovely DH!
    Let us know the fertility rate tmrw, fingers crossed for you
    @Billie2 - here is a read for you. I like the style (no sugar coating, no bs), let me know what u think

http://crookedtimber.org/2012/02/18/...and-about-ivf/

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LillyM I just read the whole thing. I will tell you what I think after I ring DH and tell him to grab me a bottle of champagne for tonights family movie night. Hahaha...

If it works it works.. If it doesnt, it doesnt. I was so over the top focused last cycle and doubting my decisions to not use acupuncture.. And cutting coffee. Its out of my control. As long as I drink lots of water, sleep well then thats about the best I can do to help. Im 39 and im 0/2 so far. I have old eggs, DH has next to no sperm, and Im a poor responder. Odds are not in our favour but it wont stop me from taking the field and giving 100% and doing what Im told by the clinic.

That article made me feel better.. Thank You