Closed Thread
Page 96 of 127 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lilpingu sorry to hear hun, let us know how u go and about the Nurse's call... X

Quote Originally Posted by Lilpingu View Post
    She did both external and internal scan and seemed pretty thorough. Have no idea if she checked my tubes. No blood tests yet. Nurses will most likely call me tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh gosh @Lilpingu I'm so sorry I know how hard this can be. Big hugs to you and I hope you're ok. My heart is broken for you Hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2, if you are on a Sh*tbox protocol, what does that make mine? The Sh*ttiestbox protocol? That's just great lol. Fml.

Your protocol is as expected so at least no disappointment here... Sounds solid Let's see how your body reacts to it but I don't see why you wouldn't get improved results going from 250 to 350 Puregon and adding in the Luveris.
    Very curious and positive about it!

You are officially back in the game!!! Congrats! X

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (22-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Keedy11 you will find all the questions will be asked of you and your husband first up. Including how often you have sxy time. Woot woo. You will leave with a bundle of referrals. At Primary they have the imaging and pathology right there, so dont be shy in marching hubby to pathology to get his BT done, as it doesn't matter when he does his, unlike you. Depending on your current cycle you could have your BT and scan. I booked my scan on the spot for the next day.
    @LillyM will be interesting. Ive had 4mths off so will be a shock to go back into it. Pretty sad when Dr G waves to you on arrival and says hello and my name. DrG is away next week by the way.
    @Lilpingu hope you get some answers as to what is happening. Its a real sh*tty way to find out something isnt right. I hope you know we are here to listen and support you. I really feel for you. I remember how my heart hurt when I went through my losses. Its just so rough. @MrsSingh is a strong force of support with her experience. Take care.xx

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Keedy11  (22-06-2016),LillyM  (23-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm devastated and heartbroken for you @Lilpingu. Please know we are here for you... I know how hard it is. Treat yourself well and I hope you can let us know what happens next.

Thinking of you... ❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lilpingu I'm so sorry, my heart hurts for you. As the other girls have said we are all here for you when/if you need to talk. Look after yourself, biggest virtual hugs x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 I can't even tell you how uncomfortable I was with the doctor asking how often we err tried. I'd never been asked that before even with the previous clinic. I was in shock and couldn't answer, then I declined to answer. It was too creepy for me lol plus the initial doctor that asked was a complete *** hat

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSingh For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (22-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got the call EPU is Friday eeeek yay I will enjoy the no jabbing tomorrow 😂But tonight it's 3 injections 😩

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the support guys. Have let it all out today which makes it feel better. No call from the clinic today surprise surprise. One negative to primary!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilpingu For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (22-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky14 View Post
    Got the call EPU is Friday eeeek yay I will enjoy the no jabbing tomorrow But tonight it's 3 injections
    You will be right luv.. @LillyM does 3 a night for her whole stim. Trigger is like a grandfinal. Celebrate it!!