Closed Thread
Page 92 of 127 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by onedaymaybebaby View Post
    36hrs before EPU @clucky14 so weds night sometime if EPU is fri morning
    Thought so thanks DH is working that night too argh I feel like I've forgotten so much from the first time I did all this three years ago

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 my dh was asked the same and we were like whattt??? But it's testosterone levels apparently??

3. The Following User Says Thank You to StephyG For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (21-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies 2 days until my first gp appointment. So nervous, will there be any blood test or anything for me or my partner at this visit? Or is this just the appointment that he/she gives us referals for tests?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No tests @Keedy11 they will just give you the lab request forms to get them done yourself

6. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

Keedy11  (21-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes @Keedy11,

You don't have to do the tests there, and it really depends on the test and whether there is a specific window you need to do it within, for example, there is a CD3-5 BT I think and then a CD21 BT, something like that.

I think I did do a generic BT when I finished with the GP and I think DH gave his sample for a sperm analysis, although I can't really remember now.

Don't be nervous, it will be ok for sure, just follow the instructions!

PS: I hope you don't get Dr Lynda Lenehan - she's always looking and sounding so grumpy. If you do, don't fret, it's not you, all of us who have seen her will attest that it's normal for her to act that way. I didn't like seeing her because she made us feel very unwelcome but the GP is not the most important part (maybe that's why she's grumpy. ahaha) so you just have to remind yourself to get it over and done with. FS and nurses are awesome otherwise.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Keedy11  (21-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have written her name down as a warning in my personal silly notes 😂😂 thank you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls, how sad about your hubby's auntie. Sorry for your loss hun, it sucks and once again, makes you think of impt things in life..

Fingers crossed for your FET on Sat, hopefully it'll make you focus on something else... => POAS book much?

AFM - AF came 2 days early so I'm back in the jabbing business starting tmrw night. I'll be high on the highest Puregon dosage so forgive me in advance for anything I will say... Drugs will do the talking, not me... :P

More importantly, I'm looking fwd @Billie2 's appt tmrw...

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (21-06-2016),tjuls  (21-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay to starting early @LillyM! Cheering you on! Say anything you want Hun, we won't fret about it - we know when it's you and when's it's the drugs.
    @clucky14, if it's any consolation, I am as chicken as you! Lol.

Can't wait for @Billie2's appt too!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (21-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay to jabbing again @LillyM. Wonder how they decide whether someone is on puregon or gonal f. I'm on gonal f 300 units and orgalutran ah bit over jabbing already and having to look normal at work when I felt terrible today 😂 Have to start work late tomorrow have another BT and scan in the morning hopefully the last one
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyM View Post
    @tjuls, how sad about your hubby's auntie. Sorry for your loss hun, it sucks and once again, makes you think of impt things in life..

Fingers crossed for your FET on Sat, hopefully it'll make you focus on something else... => POAS book much?

AFM - AF came 2 days early so I'm back in the jabbing business starting tmrw night. I'll be high on the highest Puregon dosage so forgive me in advance for anything I will say... Drugs will do the talking, not me... :P

More importantly, I'm looking fwd @Billie2 's appt tmrw...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (21-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on making your appointment @Keedy11 it always feels great to get the process rolling

17. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

Keedy11  (21-06-2016)